What's new

Login music does not play......

Jacob_Smith

Bronze Member
Well I know that it is a minor problem and does not effect my gameplay anyway but it's still
ridiculous that when I am at the character selection menu the usual audio stream seems to
load but no music can be heard...any help?

Jacob_Smith

Bronze Member
Also how do I add an image to my profile? The no image avatar just looks bad....

Matty

Donator
Jacob_Smith said:
Well I know that it is a minor problem and does not effect my gameplay anyway but it's still
ridiculous that when I am at the character selection menu the usual audio stream seems to
load but no music can be heard...any help?

This is usually because your internet isn't fast enough to load the audio stream in time, or because it's blocked in your country (unlikely since it's hosted on RC-RP).

Make sure the audio in your settings is not disabled.

Alko

Donator
Jacob_Smith said:
Also how do I add an image to my profile? The no image avatar just looks bad....

Click on your name at the right upper corner, select Account Settings and you will be in your User Control Panel. Then select Profile and then Edit Avatar.

Jacob_Smith

Bronze Member
Well I have added image to my avatar so that is solved...Now about the login music.It used to play fine but after I got temp banned by Yassin for 3 days this problem started,Login music did not played when I tried to login and the message showed up that I was Temp banned.So I stopped trying and after I got unbanned the login music still did not play and it still does not until this day.

ziplo

Donator
Jacob_Smith said:
Well I have added image to my avatar so that is solved...Now about the login music.It used to play fine but after I got temp banned by Yassin for 3 days this problem started,Login music did not played when I tried to login and the message showed up that I was Temp banned.So I stopped trying and after I got unbanned the login music still did not play and it still does not until this day.
Have you used the command /togaudiostreams recently? You should also fully ensure that your 'Radio' isn't turned down in your in-game settings.

Jacob_Smith

Bronze Member
Well it still does not work after trying out everything you said previously..

Yassin

Retired Admin
Can you hear music streams through the set radios in /carmusic or /boombox?