What's new

Legal and Illegal Faction Competition

Benson.

Donator
Temper said:
Zakey said:
Well, I do not roleplay in Blueberry that much, but I did notice some people now live by Rumbley Blocks and actively RP there... Huh, that's gonna be them then.

Fair enough, they are doing pretty good..- I like the faction due to the fact they actually do some proper passive hood RP. And they are doing it right, as they are clearly illegal they don't want to grab too much attention. But the results of that is also that people don't really pay too much attention to the faction. I'm sure people would see them more often or even talk about them if they go all crazy and shoot up cops and whatnot like sadly a lot of gang factions end up doing. And the fact that they are RPing in Rumbley blocks might also be the main issue for people to not see them while passing by Blueberry, as it's quite isolated for the public. Bring up PWC for an example, people see their RP and activity a lot due to them RPing in a very open and populated location.
Anyways, on topic.. I support the faction for what they are doing, official or not.- If any of the W/S Valley Kingz are reading this, keep up the good work and the quality RP that you guys are providing. :thumbup:

You left me without words mate, thank you so much I greatly appreciate it <3

Gee

Platinum Member
Re: RE: Re: Legal and Illegal Faction Competition

Benson. said:
Temper said:
Zakey said:
Well, I do not roleplay in Blueberry that much, but I did notice some people now live by Rumbley Blocks and actively RP there... Huh, that's gonna be them then.

Fair enough, they are doing pretty good..- I like the faction due to the fact they actually do some proper passive hood RP. And they are doing it right, as they are clearly illegal they don't want to grab too much attention. But the results of that is also that people don't really pay too much attention to the faction. I'm sure people would see them more often or even talk about them if they go all crazy and shoot up cops and whatnot like sadly a lot of gang factions end up doing. And the fact that they are RPing in Rumbley blocks might also be the main issue for people to not see them while passing by Blueberry, as it's quite isolated for the public. Bring up PWC for an example, people see their RP and activity a lot due to them RPing in a very open and populated location.
Anyways, on topic.. I support the faction for what they are doing, official or not.- If any of the W/S Valley Kingz are reading this, keep up the good work and the quality RP that you guys are providing. :thumbup:

You left me without words mate, thank you so much I greatly appreciate it <3
Likewise. Glad to see that some people are noticing us and appreciating the realistic approach we have towards the RP.

paxie

Legendary Member
Temper said:
Zakey said:

so what you're saying is... they actually rp? they should post lots of screenshots to gain attention anyway

Benson.

Donator
Pax said:
Temper said:
Zakey said:

so what you're saying is... they actually rp? they should post lots of screenshots to gain attention anyway

You can check the thread for screens

paxie

Legendary Member
Benson. said:
Pax said:
Temper said:
Zakey said:

i know, just saying what you guys do should be expected of an illegal faction. keep it up tho nice work

Temper

Donator
Pax said:
Benson. said:
Pax said:
Temper said:
Zakey said:

i know, just saying what you guys do should be expected of an illegal faction. keep it up tho nice work

Yes, they do RP in a short term. It's rare that I come across people who actually RP with some sense these days to be honest. But not going to point things out as some people might get offended by it.

Benson.

Donator
Pax said:
Benson. said:
Pax said:
Temper said:
Zakey said:

Thank you, we appreciate it :oldtimer: