What's new

Legal and Illegal Faction Competition

NickM

Donator
It will be exo corp, Yasadas or valley kings and entity or sears.

Zakey

Silver Member
NickM said:
I really haven't heard any sign of roleplay of the Valley Kings ingame, same with Entity or Sears.

Temper

Donator
Zakey said:
I really haven't heard any sign of roleplay of the Valley Kings ingame, same with Entity or Sears.

Have you ever RPed down in Blueberry or close to Rumbley blocks tho? I mean, I ain't know what type of character you have. I'm not a Valley Kings myself, but my character been involved with some of their RP and it's great quality and activity, and the effort they do in general is great..

Zakey

Silver Member
Temper said:
Zakey said:

Have you ever RPed down in Blueberry or close to Rumbley blocks tho? I mean, I ain't know what type of character you have. I'm not a Valley Kings myself, but my character been involved with some of their RP and it's great quality and activity, and the effort they do in general is great..
Well, I do not roleplay in Blueberry that much, but I did notice some people now live by Rumbley Blocks and actively RP there... Huh, that's gonna be them then.

Temper

Donator
Zakey said:
Well, I do not roleplay in Blueberry that much, but I did notice some people now live by Rumbley Blocks and actively RP there... Huh, that's gonna be them then.

Fair enough, they are doing pretty good..- I like the faction due to the fact they actually do some proper passive hood RP. And they are doing it right, as they are clearly illegal they don't want to grab too much attention. But the results of that is also that people don't really pay too much attention to the faction. I'm sure people would see them more often or even talk about them if they go all crazy and shoot up cops and whatnot like sadly a lot of gang factions end up doing. And the fact that they are RPing in Rumbley blocks might also be the main issue for people to not see them while passing by Blueberry, as it's quite isolated for the public. Bring up PWC for an example, people see their RP and activity a lot due to them RPing in a very open and populated location.
Anyways, on topic.. I support the faction for what they are doing, official or not.- If any of the W/S Valley Kingz are reading this, keep up the good work and the quality RP that you guys are providing. :thumbup:

McKenna

Retired Admin
Zakey said:
NickM said:

Expect more, working on the overall idea before getting fully IG. As far as it goes on forum, we're very active.

NickM

Donator
McKenna said:
Zakey said:
NickM said:

Expect more, working on the overall idea before getting fully IG. As far as it goes on forum, we're very active.
I was just saying, it would be good to have another real estate/designer faction, its looking very good so far and I know you mckenna will make it the best it can be, so I am hoping it will get official.

Alexi

Retired Admin
We got big plans for the faction and I've got several ideas for our future. I'm more than happy to speak of these to a faction admin if they wish to hear about them privately. Today, we're hosting a live auction, so be sure to follow our adverts! #Entity