What's new

Lagging / Desyncing

Status
Not open for further replies.

CertifiedNooB

Donator
Well... recently I am having massive lags in the server once there are more than 100 players online.
In addition to the lags, it seems that I can roughly play 5 minutes without getting completely desynced.
It never happened to me before and I am missing most of the fun in the server cause I can't play with more than 100 players....
Anyone has this issue and knows how to fix it?
EDIT:
Ping is between 80-90

Vikkeh

Your ping seems ok. Although, you might wanna go to speedtest.net and tell us what your results are, maybe your net is the actual problem.

CertifiedNooB

Donator
Vikkeh said:
Your ping seems ok. Although, you might wanna go to speedtest.net and tell us what your results are, maybe your net is the actual problem.
The results:
Ping: 19ms
Download speed: 40.28 Mbp/s
Upload Speed: 3.09 Mpb/s
5837836007.png

Vikkeh

Outstanding results. Has this happened before or is this a new occurence?

Jefferson

Banned
TechSkull said:
Jefferson said:
It might be the server ISP because it freezes mosts the time and ehrm you might have problem with net try and like do you have any PC problems?
^ Wut? XD

Do you have like is there a problem with your computer like any system type things?
or it might just be your computer in general

CertifiedNooB

Donator
Jefferson said:
TechSkull said:
Jefferson said:
It might be the server ISP because it freezes mosts the time and ehrm you might have problem with net try and like do you have any PC problems?
^ Wut? XD

Do you have like is there a problem with your computer like any system type things?
or it might just be your computer in general
Well I've noticed that when I try to activate Sony Vegas Pro it says I have a problem with the internet connection but it seems like everything is fine...

Status
Not open for further replies.