What's new

Lagging / Desyncing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawson

Gold Member
Have you tried restarting your router? If yes. Call your ISP I had the same issue b4

Deluca

Donator
Judging by your speed in down/up which has clear gaps, I'd say it is because of that. I have same issue sometimes which causes me to desync. My speed is a 150/15 which causes me to sometime drop out of TS and game. This is because of an unstable line. That is at least my problem.

It can be of various reasons. It could be the usb connection that you have which causes the device you're using to connect to wire-less that loses connection with your computer for a brief moment. If wireless, then it can be because your cable in starting to be damaged in either entries. It can be a driver to the wire-less which does it that may be updating.

I'd assume either those 3 judging from what I read above.

Good luck! :)

CertifiedNooB

Donator
DelucaHD said:
Judging by your speed in down/up which has clear gaps, I'd say it is because of that. I have same issue sometimes which causes me to desync.My speed is a 150/15 which causes me to sometime drop out of TS and game. This is because of an unstable line. That is at least my problem.
It can be of various reasons. It could be the usb connection that you have which causes the device you're using to connect to wire-less that loses connection with your computer for a brief moment. If wireless, then it can be because your cable in starting to be damaged in either entries. It can be a driver to the wire-less which does it that may be updating.

I think this is exactly my problem... Is there a way to solve it without interacting with my ISP? They're pretty dumb lol

johndoe12345

Donator
I also have the same issue. When server peaks at 98+ players, the server ping goes ecstatic and I always get kicked for my high ping. Normally I'll play at 300-350 ping, but then it'll go 800-2000+. 5MBPS dl/ul

Deluca

Donator
TechSkull said:
DelucaHD said:
Judging by your speed in down/up which has clear gaps, I'd say it is because of that. I have same issue sometimes which causes me to desync.My speed is a 150/15 which causes me to sometime drop out of TS and game. This is because of an unstable line. That is at least my problem.

I think this is exactly my problem... Is there a way to solve it without interacting with my ISP? They're pretty dumb lol
Unfortunately not. You have to contact your ISP and tell them to improve your line or connection. What I did was that I added 15 more to my uploading speed and now that my line is 150/30 then I do not have the same drops. However it costed me 5 euro extra per month. Maybe it will be cheaper in your country.

Status
Not open for further replies.