What's new

July Newsletter

NickyW

Gold Member
Pretty sure it was confirmed that /logout isn't the issue, as the DB continued to disconnect or "crash" after its removal.

Otherwiiiiise looking good.

LemonPower

Retired Admin
gif2.gif
ca8ab22e1f.png
1172007078660.gif

Davis

Administrator
canazboy said:
Delerious said:
News team?
If you're asking what's going on with it, it hit a dead end because of what I assume is a lack of interest (?) so I've got a few ideas that I'll try and if not then I'll have to disband it.

Giga

Donator
BigD said:
canazboy said:
Delerious said:
News team?
If you're asking what's going on with it, it hit a dead end because of what I assume is a lack of interest (?) so I've got a few ideas that I'll try and if not then I'll have to disband it.

I hope so. Pud and I are still interested however we don't really know what is happening.

Davis

Administrator
Giga said:
BigD said:
canazboy said:
Delerious said:
News team?

I hope so. Pud and I still want to produce articles however we don't really know what is happening.
The only person who made the article I requested was cradboard and this was in June, so I guess you just forgot or something but I assigned you all a task to complete and you didn't so you still have that outstanding.

Giga

Donator
BigD said:
Giga said:
BigD said:
canazboy said:
Delerious said:
News team?

I hope so. Pud and I still want to produce articles however we don't really know what is happening.
The only person who made the article I requested was cradboard and this was in June, so I guess you just forgot or something but I assigned you all a task to complete and you didn't so you still have that outstanding.

I guess I misunderstood something. Will speak to you about it soon. Thanks!