What's new

Issues with only RCRP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rad

Head of Legal Factions
Lead Administrator
Basically I have issues connecting to only RCRP. It will be fine and suddenly on Teamspeak, the website and in-game, I will loose connection for about 2 minutes until it randomly starts working again. I ran a windows diagnostics and this is the result:

tJWGlw7.png

I can connect fine on my phone and laptop using the same internet. Just not my desktop PC. Any idea what's causing this?

rad

Head of Legal Factions
Lead Administrator
This problem only seems to pop-up mid day. Kinda weird.

flyer2359x

Donator
I as well was talking to a few of my viewers and they're having issues too. I've personally noticed a bit more "jitterness" to the pings than usual as well.

Copeland

Donator
flyer2359x said:
I as well was talking to a few of my viewers and they're having issues too. I've personally noticed a bit more "jitterness" to the pings than usual as well.

Same over here..- like a few days ago, I was getting good pings around 80-90 in RCRP but now I am getting around 151-152 and it's causing lag ingame too so it's something with the host wait for TommyB or fr0st to fix it up and be patient. I hope this will be fixed, it happend before too but it was fixed and it's happening again so I hope it will be fixed again.

D-Man's Treasure

I have been having problems with my ping too. Sometimes I get disconnected from the server because of packet loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.