What's new

Issues with only RCRP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

strangulation

skater
Retired Admin
Basically I have issues connecting to only RCRP. It will be fine and suddenly on Teamspeak, the website and in-game, I will loose connection for about 2 minutes until it randomly starts working again. I ran a windows diagnostics and this is the result:

tJWGlw7.png

I can connect fine on my phone and laptop using the same internet. Just not my desktop PC. Any idea what's causing this?

flyer2359x

Donator
I as well was talking to a few of my viewers and they're having issues too. I've personally noticed a bit more "jitterness" to the pings than usual as well.

Copeland

Donator
flyer2359x said:
I as well was talking to a few of my viewers and they're having issues too. I've personally noticed a bit more "jitterness" to the pings than usual as well.

Same over here..- like a few days ago, I was getting good pings around 80-90 in RCRP but now I am getting around 151-152 and it's causing lag ingame too so it's something with the host wait for TommyB or fr0st to fix it up and be patient. I hope this will be fixed, it happend before too but it was fixed and it's happening again so I hope it will be fixed again.

D-Man's Treasure

I have been having problems with my ping too. Sometimes I get disconnected from the server because of packet loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.