I have a question that involves robbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Sep 23, 2010
Messages
531
Likes
0
IG Faction
RCPD
#1
If you rob someone with a friend (that making it 2 people robbing), is the robbing limit than 5k+weapons etc. (or is the robbing limit 5k in weapon value? [so if I would take the 5k form a guy I wouldnt be able to take his guns?]) for each person or for the whole group that is robbing?

Thanks.
 

Duff

Donator
Joined
Feb 13, 2011
Messages
3,474
Likes
7
#2
You can only rob the victim once ie; You can only remove the limit from him and divide it amongst you. To think a group of people could all go up to a noob lvl3 like me and all rob me of $5k minimum would be devastation to my characters well being and would probably result in my giving up all the hard work I'd put in over the last few days.

If you want to earn more cash, divide your group into sub-groups. 2-3 man teams are good for individual victims or pairs.

Disclaimer: I HATE RP ROBBERIES - no one gets robbed like you do in RC:RP. IRL someone pushes you down and grabs your shit or smacks you upside the head and takes your shit. Stupid how that would be KOS or DM here. I have never EVER seen anyone OTHER than a cop say "Handsup" in a real life situation, especially not gangsters.
 
Joined
Sep 23, 2010
Messages
531
Likes
0
IG Faction
RCPD
#3
Disclaimer: I HATE RP ROBBERIES - no one gets robbed like you do in RC:RP. IRL someone pushes you down and grabs your shit or smacks you upside the head and takes your shit. Stupid how that would be KOS or DM here. I have never EVER seen anyone OTHER than a cop say "Handsup" in a real life situation, especially not gangsters.
I am not a dmer, I rp very well (as much as possible). I do the same thing that I would do in real life.

PS. I DONT ROB IN REAL LIFE, I DONT HAVE A CRIMINAL RECORD LOL
 

Duff

Donator
Joined
Feb 13, 2011
Messages
3,474
Likes
7
#4
tomekr10 said:
Disclaimer: I HATE RP ROBBERIES - no one gets robbed like you do in RC:RP. IRL someone pushes you down and grabs your shit or smacks you upside the head and takes your shit. Stupid how that would be KOS or DM here. I have never EVER seen anyone OTHER than a cop say "Handsup" in a real life situation, especially not gangsters.
I am not a dmer, I rp very well (as much as possible). I do the same thing that I would do in real life.

PS. I DONT ROB IN REAL LIFE, I DONT HAVE A CRIMINAL RECORD LOL
Sorry I never meant to infer you were :D Thinking on the whole shouting "Handsup!" it does seem appropriate in ceertain situations, like in a bank robbery for example, but I see and experience too many robberies on the street. It wouldn't mind so much if it happend more at night but I got robbed in broad daylight today.
 

Fleur

Retired Admin
Joined
Dec 29, 2010
Messages
2,658
Likes
1
IG Name
Le Flower
#5
I've always thought that you could steal as much as you want, provided that it was still within robbing limits.
You can rob MP5s, Desert Eagles and AK-47s that're easily worth more than $5,000 so I think you can rob :
  • $5,000
  • 500 Materials
  • 10 litres for Moonshine, 15 grams of any other drug
  • MP5, Desert Eagle, Shotgun, 9MM, AK-47, Shovels, Bats, Golf Club, Flowers, Nightstick, Dildo's + Vibrators
Source.

And no, like Duff said, you have to divide the limit between your accomplices.

Note: It is under our discretion to bring as much things as we want; that's why there're post offices, cars, houses and RPly stored briefcases in the first place. If you don't want to get robbed so much, just don't bring alot of stuff and store them properly where they'll be safe - that's how it works anyway.
 
Joined
Jan 27, 2011
Messages
170
Likes
0
#6
Fleur said:
  • $5,000
  • 500 Materials
  • 10 litres for Moonshine, 15 grams of any other drug
  • MP5, Desert Eagle, Shotgun, 9MM, AK-47, Shovels, Bats, Golf Club, Flowers, Nightstick, Dildo's + Vibrators
So can you rob all that at once? Like I rob one person on like 5G, 500mats, 15 drugs and weapon?
 

Fleur

Retired Admin
Joined
Dec 29, 2010
Messages
2,658
Likes
1
IG Name
Le Flower
#7
eThomps said:
Fleur said:
  • $5,000
  • 500 Materials
  • 10 litres for Moonshine, 15 grams of any other drug
  • MP5, Desert Eagle, Shotgun, 9MM, AK-47, Shovels, Bats, Golf Club, Flowers, Nightstick, Dildo's + Vibrators
So can you rob all that at once? Like I rob one person on like 5G, 500mats, 15 drugs and weapon?
Not sure, but I think you can. IF he's silly around to walk around with all that stuff on him, maybe.
 
Joined
Dec 22, 2010
Messages
1,709
Likes
0
IG Name
James Reed
IG Faction
RCSD | SADVLA | ETC | RCFD
#8
Duff said:
You can only rob the victim once ie; You can only remove the limit from him and divide it amongst you. To think a group of people could all go up to a noob lvl3 like me and all rob me of $5k minimum would be devastation to my characters well being and would probably result in my giving up all the hard work I'd put in over the last few days.

If you want to earn more cash, divide your group into sub-groups. 2-3 man teams are good for individual victims or pairs.

Disclaimer: I HATE RP ROBBERIES - no one gets robbed like you do in RC:RP. IRL someone pushes you down and grabs your shit or smacks you upside the head and takes your shit. Stupid how that would be KOS or DM here. I have never EVER seen anyone OTHER than a cop say "Handsup" in a real life situation, especially not gangsters.
couldnt agree more we should suggest that
 
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
3,580
Likes
26
IG Name
Sonny Falcone
IG Faction
Ancelotti Crime Family
#9
The robbing limit is 5,000$.

Example:
  • You rob a person and frisk him. This person has 500 materials and 5,000$ with him.
    You can now decide between taking the 500 materials or 5,000$.


Solved and Locked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.