What's new

I have a question that involves robbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeÔäó

Donator
If you rob someone with a friend (that making it 2 people robbing), is the robbing limit than 5k+weapons etc. (or is the robbing limit 5k in weapon value? [so if I would take the 5k form a guy I wouldnt be able to take his guns?]) for each person or for the whole group that is robbing?

Thanks.

Duff

Donator
You can only rob the victim once ie; You can only remove the limit from him and divide it amongst you. To think a group of people could all go up to a noob lvl3 like me and all rob me of $5k minimum would be devastation to my characters well being and would probably result in my giving up all the hard work I'd put in over the last few days.

If you want to earn more cash, divide your group into sub-groups. 2-3 man teams are good for individual victims or pairs.

Disclaimer: I HATE RP ROBBERIES - no one gets robbed like you do in RC:RP. IRL someone pushes you down and grabs your shit or smacks you upside the head and takes your shit. Stupid how that would be KOS or DM here. I have never EVER seen anyone OTHER than a cop say "Handsup" in a real life situation, especially not gangsters.

JakeÔäó

Donator
Disclaimer: I HATE RP ROBBERIES - no one gets robbed like you do in RC:RP. IRL someone pushes you down and grabs your shit or smacks you upside the head and takes your shit. Stupid how that would be KOS or DM here. I have never EVER seen anyone OTHER than a cop say "Handsup" in a real life situation, especially not gangsters.

I am not a dmer, I rp very well (as much as possible). I do the same thing that I would do in real life.

PS. I DONT ROB IN REAL LIFE, I DONT HAVE A CRIMINAL RECORD LOL

Duff

Donator
tomekr10 said:

I am not a dmer, I rp very well (as much as possible). I do the same thing that I would do in real life.

PS. I DONT ROB IN REAL LIFE, I DONT HAVE A CRIMINAL RECORD LOL

Sorry I never meant to infer you were :D Thinking on the whole shouting "Handsup!" it does seem appropriate in ceertain situations, like in a bank robbery for example, but I see and experience too many robberies on the street. It wouldn't mind so much if it happend more at night but I got robbed in broad daylight today.
icon_cheers.png

Fleur

Retired Admin
I've always thought that you could steal as much as you want, provided that it was still within robbing limits.
You can rob MP5s, Desert Eagles and AK-47s that're easily worth more than $5,000 so I think you can rob :
  • $5,000
  • 500 Materials
  • 10 litres for Moonshine, 15 grams of any other drug
  • MP5, Desert Eagle, Shotgun, 9MM, AK-47, Shovels, Bats, Golf Club, Flowers, Nightstick, Dildo's + Vibrators
Source.

And no, like Duff said, you have to divide the limit between your accomplices.

Note: It is under our discretion to bring as much things as we want; that's why there're post offices, cars, houses and RPly stored briefcases in the first place. If you don't want to get robbed so much, just don't bring alot of stuff and store them properly where they'll be safe - that's how it works anyway.

eThomps

Banned
Fleur said:
  • $5,000
  • 500 Materials
  • MP5, Desert Eagle, Shotgun, 9MM, AK-47, Shovels, Bats, Golf Club, Flowers, Nightstick, Dildo's + Vibrators
So can you rob all that at once? Like I rob one person on like 5G, 500mats, 15 drugs and weapon?

Fleur

Retired Admin
eThomps said:
Fleur said:
  • $5,000
  • 500 Materials
So can you rob all that at once? Like I rob one person on like 5G, 500mats, 15 drugs and weapon?
Not sure, but I think you can. IF he's silly around to walk around with all that stuff on him, maybe.

James Reed

Donator
Duff said:
You can only rob the victim once ie; You can only remove the limit from him and divide it amongst you. To think a group of people could all go up to a noob lvl3 like me and all rob me of $5k minimum would be devastation to my characters well being and would probably result in my giving up all the hard work I'd put in over the last few days.

If you want to earn more cash, divide your group into sub-groups. 2-3 man teams are good for individual victims or pairs.

couldnt agree more we should suggest that

Cruzito Canderias

Retired Admin
The robbing limit is 5,000$.

Example:
  • You rob a person and frisk him. This person has 500 materials and 5,000$ with him.
    You can now decide between taking the 500 materials or 5,000$.

Solved and Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.