What's new

How to roleplay on your own properties (House Edition)

Moneko

Diamond Member
"The Yakuza at different levels were heavily involved in many legitimate and illegitimate businesses in the late 1900's. These included the sex industry, drug trade, real estate and construction, and wide scale business and nightclub ownership" - https://alanrawcliffe.medium.com/the-collapse-of-the-yakuza-44c79400bf53#:~:text=The Yakuza at different levels,business and night club ownership.

Thomasz also said he's a fisherman and his ranch is right besides a river.
Furthermore, I feel like you can't put people into these stereotypical boxes. @justsomeguy role-plays being heavily involved with drugs, which is a no-go in Japanese culture.
It shows uniqueness in a character, maybe his character has fallen in love with the countryside and chosen to live there for those reasons.

TLDR: Just cuz chingchong doesn't mean he has to stick to chingchong shit.

well depends really. i felt like it would be better if we traded properties but seems like he's hung onto it and i aint got no issues with that.

ngl i do wanna rp an anime character since tommy himself have done it

D-Mon

Helper
well depends really. i felt like it would be better if we traded properties but seems like he's hung onto it and i aint got no issues with that.

ngl i do wanna rp an anime character since tommy himself have done it
You keep coming back to wanting to rp at these places but last time I checked you can only rp at 1 place at a time.
You just like to collect n hoard these ranches bro, you want to turn it into Blackburn roleplay.

Your fishing cabin is in no way shape or form worth the same amount as that ranch, stop pushing for impossible trades lol.

Moneko

Diamond Member
You keep coming back to wanting to rp at these places but last time I checked you can only rp at 1 place at a time.
You just like to collect n hoard these ranches bro, you want to turn it into Blackburn roleplay.

Your fishing cabin is in no way shape or form worth the same amount as that ranch, stop pushing for impossible trades lol.

this a blackburn county yoo! more reason to yell "get off mah propewteh" at a more populated areas topkek. ngl im considering buying west creek ranch if it wasnt for my ic brother telling me not to

justsomeguy

good shit. if only these properties are used more often instead of being just a showcase. back then there was an epidemic of ranch owners not using their properties for rp.
Valid point but not to worry, we use all the properties we own.(Which to be honest aren't that many, we only buy a property if we have ideas for RP usage).
There are two properties that we currently cannot RP in due to the fact that these were recently bought and don't yet have a workable interior.

Also Ryuji's ranch is not that out of place for a Yakuza member to own. It isn't ordinary but considering the luxury aspect of this ranch I would say it makes sense for a yakuza member to want a decent place to live that is just out of eyeshot from the local towns.

Anyways if you want to sell the fishing cabin on the lake near Fallen Tree then I'm always willing to talk. We could even RP an excorcism on the boarded up basement lmao.

Moneko

Diamond Member
Valid point but not to worry, we use all the properties we own.(Which to be honest aren't that many, we only buy a property if we have ideas for RP usage).
There are two properties that we currently cannot RP in due to the fact that these were recently bought and don't yet have a workable interior.

Also Ryuji's ranch is not that out of place for a Yakuza member to own. It isn't ordinary but considering the luxury aspect of this ranch I would say it makes sense for a yakuza member to want a decent place to live that is just out of eyeshot from the local towns.

Anyways if you want to sell the fishing cabin on the lake near Fallen Tree then I'm always willing to talk. We could even RP an excorcism on the boarded up basement lmao.
frankly i dont wanna sell my cabin due to the fact it has historical value to whatever rp we were doing lmfao. im willing to trade it for an equal property since its a unique house and they can cop to higher prices, not to mention the riverside ranch's interior is inspired from it. i wanted to trade it due to the fact that i needed the riverside ranch one for rp