What's new

How to roleplay on your own properties (House Edition)

Moneko

Diamond Member
This is a guide on how to roleplay on your own properties properly.

There are a lot of properties in the server, but they vary on how big or small they are or their natural purpose. This guide will help you on how to roleplay in your own property depending on what your character needs or is suited for. A lot of times people are confused as on how they want to portray their character by their own property.

There are 3 categories of the property size;

Small - Small owned properties can live 1 to 4 people inside. They are generally at the cheaper real estate and depending on the neighborhood, it's somewhat of a luxury to the majority of people living below the poverty line to even own their own property. Often of times, these properties have some important rooms missing. Some smaller properties have no bathrooms, kitchen, or even bedroom.

Flat
Flat is associated with a single story livable space within buildings or larger complexes. People who lives in this space are often renters, particularly the people who can't stay for longer periods of time.
The owner of the block is reserved to rent it to anyone who wants immediate accomodation within the County or State. Flats are particularly popular to foreigners if they plan to stay long for a longer vacation or any particular reason.

People often RP in their flat, so this is a no brainer.

sITHNM2.png

Mongomery Block 1 Flat 2

Apartment
Like flats, apartments can accomodate 2-3 people inside. It is rented or owned by small families below the poverty line, disabled pentioneers, or people who can't afford proper housing. Alot of apartments are commonly known as projects, residential complexes, or mixed/multi-purpose buildings. It functions as a small living space fit for 1 to 3 people to live comfortably. The space is rather small, but it's enough to have the basic needs. Apartments are on the rise during the government reform to give free housing to lower class citizens who couldn't afford to pay rent and are often associated commonly by people involved in gang-related activities.

The most common types to RP around apartments are gangs and the local residents of that area.

bU8Gipz.png

Oakridge Apartment Complex

Cabin
A cabin is a small, simple house, usually located in a rural or wooded area. Cabins can range in size and level of amenities, from very basic and rustic to more comfortable and well-equipped. Cabins are often associated with a cozy, rustic atmosphere and are commonly used as retreats or vacation homes. They may be made of wood and have a traditional, homely feel. Cabins function as a getaway place for people in the mainland and often purchases these properties to relax and load off from everyday stress. Cabins have garnered popularity to middle class, Southern Americans, and explorers.

Most of the time, cabins are mainly used to RP vacations since the owners of said cabins are rich. Not everyone though.

IXsJiNA.png

The Blackburn Cabin

Shack
A shack typically refers to a small, simple, and often improvised or temporary structure. It may be constructed from a variety of materials and might lack amenities commonly found in more permanent dwellings. The term "shack" can sometimes imply a basic or rundown structure, and it is often associated with a lack of sophistication or comfort which is needed to sustain a livable space. Shacks are used to store suspicious items, temporary shelter for bad weather, or squatters.

Only 2 shacks have existed in the server and they are rare and opulent. Back then, these were used as a hidden storage for guns and perfect for outlaw/wanted RP.

GYK1ZRR.png

Arco Del Shacko

Trailer
A trailer can also refer to a type of dwelling, commonly known as a "trailer home" or "mobile home." These are prefabricated homes that can be transported and are often designed to be mobile. They may be single-wide or double-wide and are usually situated in mobile home parks. Trailers are popular to Mexicans, Southern Americans, or the people below poverty line because it's easily accessible and cheap to purchase. Depending on the size, some trailers can accomodate up to 4 people with all the necessities needed.

One of the most common thing player owns and RPs in.

pMUpuk7.png

Montgomery Trailer Park

Travel Trailer, Remote Trailer, or Camper Trailer
A travel trailer, also known as a camper trailer, is a type of towed recreational vehicle. It provides living accommodations for travel and may include amenities such as sleeping quarters, a kitchen, and a bathroom. Travel trailers are towed by a vehicle, such as a truck or SUV. It can accomodate up to 4 to 5 people (if the majority are kids) and it has different uses. Particularly to the people who are currently on the run from Johnny Law, travelers, outdoor enthusiasts, or conspiracy hippies.

Probably the hardest to get due to their rare nature. Even if you get it, the best way to use it is to either use it for outdoors RP or do some conspiracy hippie shit.

aK8CS5j.png

2 Lone Trailer

Medium - Suburban houses are amongst the example of this. These properties are relatively larger and they can comfortably fit 4 to 8 people inside without any issues. Depending on how many bedrooms the medium property have, it is complete with everything essential to normal living standards. Many of which calls the medium-owned property owners the "middle class" of our society.

Suburbia
Suburbia, or Suburban refers to the residential areas that surround urban centers but are distinct from the central city. Suburbs are typically characterized by a mix of residential, commercial, and sometimes industrial areas, and they offer a quieter and more spacious environment compared to the bustling city centers. Suburbians, as what the people in Suburbs are refered to, are people of middle-class families who are able to afford moderate living space to accomodate a larger family and stable jobs. Local, hardworking people of the neighborhood often lives in gated or more privileged neighborhoods as the houses in the suburbs can range up to half a million dollars. Most common types of people living in the suburbs are law enforcement officers, fire/community volunteers, small business owners, veterans, or any related occupation involved in the government or moderate to large companies.

This probably is the most common thing to own as LEOs and legal RP enjoyers use these houses for their own development and RP.

StORyHq.png

Palomino Way Street

Lodge
A lodge is a larger and more formal accommodation compared to shacks and cabins. Lodges are often associated with recreational or vacation spots, and they may provide various amenities such as common areas, and sometimes even conference facilities. Lodges are typically seen as more upscale and may cater to larger families depending on its size. They can be located in scenic or wilderness areas but offer a higher level of service and facilities compared to shacks or cabins. The people who usually lives in lodges are hunters, thrill seekers, tourists, Southern-Americans, or sometimes even a cult.

Perfect for Redneck, hunting, outdoors RP. The Riverside Lodge in Monty is one of the best examples, but it lacks the wilderness and often be used as a hangout spot.

spYmmfX.png

The Hunter's Lodge

Mansionette
A mansionette is likely to be a spacious and upscale residence, but not as large or grand as what is typically considered a full-scale mansion. It may still convey a sense of luxury and elegance. Upscale or high-class people often lives in said houses. It is still a luxurious place of higher standards compare to what anyone can consider as a "regular house" since it boasts larger variety to cater on the owner's preference and their leisure. People of higher standards may live in places such as this, particularly made-men of any mob, trust fund kids, bankers, lawyers, or anyone appointed to high-earning pay.

Middle-Upper Society players like Pryor Watt have RP'd in such properties. It's perfect for anyone who has several hundred thousands in their bank account and would want to RP in a semi-opulent environment because the grind is hard.

Q0XgCLM.png

2 Sunset Avenue

Traphouse or Ghetto House
Traphouses are associated with various risks and criminal activities, including drug trafficking, violence, and other illegal operations. The term is often used in popular culture, to depict a particular lifestyle or environment associated with the illegal drug trade. Traphouse or Ghetto House are often established on lower-end suburbian communities, or abandoned suburbs. It's more prevalent on states like Seattle, or Detroit since the property value has gotten lower due to the ongoing street conflicts. People living here are of lower income, suspicious people, and squatters.

Gang RP is the most common choice for this kind of property.

R6VqWWy.png

RbM0FUP.png

1 Jason Street and its interior.

Large - Property owners with sizable land, acres, or mansions are considered to be at the upper class. Not every land owner of this status are all in the upper class; as it varies depending on what they use said land for. Large properties can comfortably live 10+ people on their land or mansion as it caters to the elites or rich landowners with so many staff members living inside their property line. Some landowners aren't well off, but it all depends in their circumstances in the end of the day because maintaining larger land requires more hands to feed and shelter.

Ranch
A ranch is primarily focused on raising livestock, such as cattle, horses, sheep, or other animals. Ranches are often associated with extensive grazing lands and are designed to support the needs of the livestock Ranches tend to cover large expanses of land, and the emphasis is on providing ample space for animals to roam and graze. In Red County, Ranches are mainly used for different purposes, mainly to grow crops instead of attending to livestock since some Ranch in Red County offer sizable land to graze or farm crops of smaller variants only to cater a smaller community. Ranch Owners are usually from higher class background, particularly on the Southern-American area since ranches are owned by huge business owners.

Some individuals in the server does own a ranch, but never used it because of how huge the land is to tackle boring passive RPs.

WI3k1zY.png

The Blackburn Ranch

Farm
Farm, unlike Ranch, is a property where crops are cultivated or animals are raised for various purposes. Farms can involve a combination of crop cultivation, livestock raising, or both.Farms can vary widely in size, from small family farms to large commercial operations. The size of a farm is often influenced by the type of agriculture practiced and the region's characteristics and can be described as "Acres" and the main particular people involved in farms are business operators, Southern Americans, and "farm hands" which can vary from different races to shelter themselves and work to earn their keep. Farms can cater to huge population of the county for their produce.

Farms are typically a faction-type scenario.

TwIzTmR.png

Blueberry Acres Farm/The Gunners' Farm

Compound
A compound can also refer to a secure and enclosed area, often surrounded by walls or fences. This usage is common when describing a military compound, a residential compound, or a secure facility. Compounds are mainly used for industrial purposes and the only group and faction that can greatly benefit from this are that of a biker gang.

A lot of roleplays going on with compound involves illegal RP, storage RP, or biker RP which is the most common type for these kinds of RP.

RqHQhuG.png

Bandidos MC Compound

Mansion
A mansion is a large and opulent residence, typically associated with wealth and luxury. The term is used to describe a grand and impressive house, often characterized by its size, architectural design, and extensive amenities. Mansions are typically single-family homes and may include features such as multiple bedrooms, bathrooms, spacious living areas, elaborate decorations, and extensive grounds. Only the highest class of people such as; successful entrepreneurs, mob boss, business tycoons, or even the higher government officials such as the mayor are found to be living in such opulent properties.

Mansions are generally the higher point as their interiors and exteriors are their selling point for various of roleplays which involves mob RP, trust fund babies, or high society roleplays really.

YqMXhwI.png

5 Lade Drive

Manor or Residence
A "manor" typically refers to a large and imposing residence, often associated with an estate or extensive land. A manor is generally a sizable and prestigious residence, reflecting the status and wealth of its owner. It may feature distinctive architectural elements, such as a grand entrance, expansive grounds, and sometimes additional structures. The manor was often a focal point of local society, as the owner of said residence are of the highest class of the society. Its opulence is unmatched compare to a mansion owner. Only the most successful entrepreneurs, Godfathers, and the governors often lives in it.

If you own such land, your roleplay should involve you being on top of the society or a multi-millionaire individual.

XinS4wD.png

The ONeill Residence

Last edited:

Moneko

Diamond Member
IF I PAY 5 MIL FOR A RANCH I GOD DAMN USE IT HOWEVER I WANT

jk nice guide xxx

i paid 6m on mine and i use it for literally a lot of shit but i wont expect some japanese yakuza to be a farmer anytime soon 8)

that only happens in anime

Thomasz

Helper
lets trade properties bro :< i could use that ranch of urs and u can use my cabin for fishing and shit
Nty, I've owned that ranch from like 2014 - 2016 so it holds a place dear to my heart, thats also why I've got it on my yakuza character, however unrealistic it is xd

We don't really use it for rp that much tho

Moneko

Diamond Member
Nty, I've owned that ranch from like 2014 - 2016 so it holds a place dear to my heart, thats also why I've got it on my yakuza character, however unrealistic it is xd

We don't really use it for rp that much tho

well same with my shit except i use them all 3:) ive got my ranch since 2019 and its been through thick and thin throughout my echoing valley cult days along with the blackburn cabin which we used as a ritual prayer spot where we spawned a shark god and now its boarded at the basement xD

good shit. if only these properties are used more often instead of being just a showcase. back then there was an epidemic of ranch owners not using their properties for rp.

D-Mon

Helper
i paid 6m on mine and i use it for literally a lot of shit but i wont expect some japanese yakuza to be a farmer anytime soon 8)

that only happens in anime
"The Yakuza at different levels were heavily involved in many legitimate and illegitimate businesses in the late 1900's. These included the sex industry, drug trade, real estate and construction, and wide scale business and nightclub ownership" - https://alanrawcliffe.medium.com/th...rent levels,business and night club ownership.

Thomasz also said he's a fisherman and his ranch is right besides a river.
Furthermore, I feel like you can't put people into these stereotypical boxes. @justsomeguy role-plays being heavily involved with drugs, which is a no-go in Japanese culture.
It shows uniqueness in a character, maybe his character has fallen in love with the countryside and chosen to live there for those reasons.

TLDR: Just cuz chingchong doesn't mean he has to stick to chingchong shit.