What's new

Helper Satisfaction Form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giga

Donator
The Teamspeak interview has been there for a very long time now.

Kemp

Retired Admin
Giga said:
I understand if people are nervous and perhaps don't want to speak, it's been demonstrated that people who don't have microphones can do equally as good jobs as those who do (i.e StickyFingers and Jake~). I don't want to discriminate against those who don't wish to speak, speaking is just less frustrating and gets the process done a lot sooner.

The point in getting it done on teamspeak makes applicants think on the spot about their answers, since they don't know what the questions will be.

Jackson.

Donator
Kemp said:
Giga said:
I understand if people are nervous and perhaps don't want to speak, it's been demonstrated that people who don't have microphones can do equally as good jobs as those who do (i.e StickyFingers and Jake~). I don't want to discriminate against those who don't wish to speak, speaking is just less frustrating and gets the process done a lot sooner.

The point in getting it done on teamspeak makes applicants think on the spot about their answers, since they don't know what the questions will be.
Do we have to speak or it's okay if we just answered in the TS chat? (Answer my second PM, please)

Status
Not open for further replies.