What's new

Helper Satisfaction Form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kemp

Retired Admin
Hello,

As most of you aware, about a month ago a new helper system was implemented. Along with it gave Helpers permission to answer assistances and have more of an authoritative role within the community. I'd like to know the community's opinion on how they believe Helpers are executing their duties since the new system implementation.

In order to fairly analyse and gather your opinions, I've set up an anonymous submission form that members of the community can submit their honest opinion on helpers to. Your identity will not be revealed. The only people I plan to share the data with is the Helper Administration, even then your identity won't be revealed.

The reason I've set up this anonymous form is to acquire fair and reliable feedback that will aid the Helper Administration team in making changes to improve the helpers team in general.

In order to participate in the survey, please click here.

If you don't want to/cannot answer a question, please put N/A in the field provided. Thank you in advance! :cap:

Kemp,
Head of Helpers.

Tiger

Donator
Filling it out. I found a mistake; David Kingston is ROFL and he's not a helper. Atom is Adam Bauer so if you'd like to change that.
I'm also looking forward for the next helper batch, can't wait to re-apply. :thumbup:

Kemp

Retired Admin
Tiger said:
Filling it out. I found a mistake; David Kingston is ROFL and he's not a helper. Atom is Adam Bauer so if you'd like to change that.
I'm also looking forward for the next helper batch, can't wait to re-apply. :thumbup:
Fixed. Thanks for letting me know, I'm always confusing them!

Tiger

Donator
Desiner said:
Just a quick question, why helpers need to undergo a TS interview in order to become a helper.
Because the administration must know who you are as an individual and see how you answer the questions over voice. It's a good way to find out if the interviewee is taking this seriously or not and also the fact that helpers get exposed to such commands and power in-game, I think the administration must know who you are as an individual.

Nick

Donator
Desiner said:
Just a quick question, why helpers need to undergo a TS interview in order to become a helper.
A number of reasons I would imagine. Kemp has to make sure they are able to speak English and that they didn't just copy and paste the answers to their application (and that they do have the capability to become a helper).

That sums it up in a nutshell, but I am sure that even you yourself can think of more reasons, is it not obvious LOL?]

EDIT: Damn you Tiger, ya' beat me too it xD

Desiner

Silver Member
Derrick. said:
Desiner said:
A number of reasons I would imagine. Kemp has to make sure they are able to speak English and that they didn't just copy and paste the answers to their application (and that they do have the capability to become a helper).

That sums it up in a nutshell, but I am sure that even you yourself can think of more reasons, is it not obvious LOL?]

EDIT: Damn you Tiger, ya' beat me too it xD
Well does that mean players who aren't able to communicate English properly aren't allowed to be helpers whilst there English writing it good? And no it's not pretty obvious because people who doesn't take this seriously wouldn't write a 200 words story.

Nick

Donator
Desiner said:
Well does that mean players who aren't able to communicate English properly aren't allowed to be helpers whilst there English writing it good? And no it's not pretty obvious because people who doesn't take this seriously wouldn't write a 200 words story.

Nope not at all. There is no point in getting cross mate, I am sure that people in the case that you mentioned can type their answers on TS in the chat-box if they are not able to verbally speak good English. However, there are many other people who could do their job (as a helper) so why would an admin is more likely to select somebody who has talked to them about being a helper, this way the the admin would be much more confident that they will do a good job. Kemp would probably like to verbally talk to all of the helpers just to get to know them anyway; it is the admin's decision whether somebody fails the helper interview because they cannot speak, not mine.

Also, yes somebody who is new to the server might copy and paste 200 words from some old, archived helper application (yes it has changed, but if they aren't stupid they can edit the odd thing to make their new application a good one).

Also, I just filled out the satisfaction forum :cowboy:

Kemp

Retired Admin
Since people were placing questions in the "Additional Information" box, I'll be answering the questions placed in that field anonymously in a forum topic dedicated to it. I've also made a new field dedicated solely to questions.

eRHiPyL.png

Status
Not open for further replies.