What's new

Help with making a master account

Status
Not open for further replies.

tacodude

Hello there Ive tried making a master account but it has me redoing the character story and what not just wondering if thats an error or not. I tried updating it and wrote a much longer character story but im having some toruble anyway thanks for reading this and have a good one

Curty

Donator
tacodude said:
Hello there Ive tried making a master account but it has me redoing the character story and what not just wondering if thats an error or not. I tried updating it and wrote a much longer character story but im having some toruble anyway thanks for reading this and have a good one

Your character story was probably not up to standard the first time.

tacodude

Oh okay I updated it but it shows that it didnt work and I dont know how to edit it

tacodude

Can any admin help me move along in this process? I can send you a character story.

tacodude

im not sure if I got denied or not it allowed me to make another story so i did but when i click on my apps its not the last one i submitter and it says its temp denied

Khizer

Donator
tacodude said:
im not sure if I got denied or not it allowed me to make another story so i did but when i click on my apps its not the last one i submitter and it says its temp denied

Can you upload a screenshot of what actually happens?

Status
Not open for further replies.