Help with describing this accent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Becca

Lead Administrator
IG Name
Kaitlin McAllister
Right, so my character is British and when she moved here, she had a British accent, but as she's lived in America for quite a while and she's been hanging around with so many Americans, she's starting to get a bit of an American accent. But the thing is, I have no idea how to sort of 'word it' as an /accent.
I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post it, but can anyone help me a bit please? Thanks :D

IG Faction
Raptilion Master Race
It doesnt really matter. It can be either, But from the sound of things it's mostly a British accent, sinse she mixed it slightly with the American one.

I'd say /accent British

Theo

Donator
IG Name
Viktor Chestimenski
IG Faction
Civilian
What about English accent? Just English? It's...universal word,describing British,American or both.

IG Name
N.Wolfe | A.Mendoza
IG Faction
Unemployed | Unemployed
/accent Mixed .. then you could do something like
"/do I sound like a British person who has lived in America for a long time"

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
IG Name
Mark_Fleur
IG Faction
Wannabe Mayor/Governor
Depends where in America she has been for "quite a while" picking the accent up from.

Neku

Donator
A lot of people put American as their accent, although there is no really 'American' accent, you're suppose to put accents such as Southern, Western, Midwestern, etc. Meh, just a pointer to people who use that accent because it's really just, retarded imo.

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
IG Name
Mark_Fleur
IG Faction
Wannabe Mayor/Governor
Neku said:
A lot of people put American as their accent, although there is no really 'American' accent, you're suppose to put accents such as Southern, Western, Midwestern, etc. Meh, just a pointer to people who use that accent because it's really just, retarded imo.
I use American as my accent ;)
In fairness I only use it because I can't decide where my guy is from IC'ly and as his background travelled over the world with his family in the US army till he was 16 :p

Neku

Donator
Mark_Fleur said:
Neku said:
I use American as my accent ;)
In fairness I only use it because I can't decide where my guy is from IC'ly and as his background travelled over the world with his family in the US army till he was 16 :p
xD, just my opinion though.

Status
Not open for further replies.