What's new

[Help] Trying to Connect

Status
Not open for further replies.

CertifiedNooB

Donator
Andrew_Cerb said:
Oh if it worked once and got desynced, it means you are suffering from distance lag... Most likely you will have to wait until it fixes.
Crap its like that since the morning :[
Anyway thanks for helping

Mac

Tester
Try contacting an Administrator via Teamspeak, or by Private Messaging one on the forums. They can normally help you. If you cannot connect. Try leaving your router off for a day or two. Normally that will change the IP address. From what I hear, there is something called a "Range Ban" which is something that basically bans a range of IP's alike yours. So someone could of had a near IP to yours, and was banned. So they "Ranged Banned" his IP, and then effecting yourself.

Davie

Donator
I don't know if I am allowed to type here but I will try to help you.

Such errors are familiar to me, and those errors are mostly becuase of your internet, you are getting Packetloss, Packetloss does automatically a game freeze and causing connection problems, check out your windows updates & virus ( the most problem with packetlosses ), turn off your antivirus and firewall, open samp join the server and immediately type /q, and join again and it will work. Tell me if it did not work, might have another solution then.

EDIT** :

If you have Overdose mod installed ( The one for fog, bigger explosions etc ) causing problems lately to many people, if you have it installed, delete it and try again.

Sincerly,

David

CertifiedNooB

Donator
Davie said:

Such errors are familiar to me, and those errors are mostly becuase of your internet, you are getting Packetloss, Packetloss does automatically a game freeze and causing connection problems, check out your windows updates & virus ( the most problem with packetlosses ), turn off your antivirus and firewall, open samp join the server and immediately type /q, and join again and it will work. Tell me if it did not work, might have another solution then.

EDIT** :

If you have Overdose mod installed ( The one for fog, bigger explosions etc ) causing problems lately to many people, if you have it installed, delete it and try again.

Sincerly,

David
I deleted the Overdose mod and it works now. Thanks alot David :]

CertifiedNooB

Donator
GlocK said:
Davie said:

EDIT** :

Sincerly,

David
But still seems to lag alot

Davie

Donator
GlocK said:
GlocK said:
Davie said:

EDIT** :

Sincerly,

David
But still seems to lag alot

You are welcome my friend, anything else you need post here or drop a PM.

Yeah it lags usually a bit becuase your monitor colors are dropping now to a lower FPS itself, it will get better from time to time.

Sincerly,

David.

Status
Not open for further replies.