What's new

Help please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I open SA-MP 0.3 and click on RC-RP It will not open. When I open the ''controllpanel'' the gta.exe just pops up for 1 second and then closes...

Does anyone know how i can fix it? :S

Frisker

Donator
Does your singleplayer work? Also, when in the main menu thingy in SP, check your lower right corner if there's numbers, V1.01 or V2.0
If there's nothing you have the right version of SA.

Can't think any more fixes atm.. I try to think ;D

there can be 3 things to check, if you have the latest version which is 0.3c, and the other can be if your singeplayer isn't working, and without it you cannot play sa-mp, and if none of those work re-install sa-mp or Singleplayer.

Nathan_Tyson

Donator
Hi, recently the same thing happened to me, all I did was press CTRL ALT DEL, then went onto my processes and found that gtasa.exe was running more than once, I ended all of them and retryed and it worked! But im not certain it will work for you as it is a rare problem, but just thought I would share with you what I did just in case. Good luck.

Leroy

Donator
Hello,

There are more people who got this problem. Try all the times again, and if it doesn't work you must to reinstal GTA San Andreas + SA:MP Files.
If that's not the worken selution, please Forum PM me than you can get other tips to do.

Have fun with trying again ;)

I hope I helped you enough, otherwise you can Forum PM me.

Grafix

Donator
Sounds like its crashing, re-install GTA:SA and your game should work.

Fleur

Retired Admin
Glad you fixed it.
Next time post questions of this nature at the Technical Support forum.
Looocked!

Status
Not open for further replies.