What's new

[HELP]Master account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paklamen

Hi. I have a problem with master account. I have same in character name and master account name. I need an admin to solve this problem. Please help me with this,i realy cant wait to back on server. :)

Paklamen

Yeah i didnt tell you i cant make ticket because when i log in into master account he ask me "What is the lastname of your favourite school teacher? " I've made this acc realy long time and i rly cant remember what answer did i put..I beg you to help me with this account.I'm say again i realy love this server and rules and city,all,so please help me!

Katashi

Donator
Personally, I would go onto the Team-Speak, and poke Alec to assist you whenever he is available. The only person who has the ability to change your master-account's name is indeed Alec. If you contact him, he might be able to assist you in the changing of your Secret Question, and then change your master-account name at the same time.

Giga

Donator
This query will be now be closed for inactivity. Feel free to forum PM any Helpers if you wish to get your query active again.

Status
Not open for further replies.