What's new

Help age

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshleyAcidix

Donator
No you must get in game on the account you want to change the age on and /changeDOB I think just /help general and it will tell you. then use /age to look what age you are, therefore no way to use your master account to change your age.

AshleyAcidix

gree9

$25.000 ?! My age is 94, because for some reason that I really can't remember.
Because today is like the first time I see that my age is 94 and it's totally don't fits my character.
And I don't even have like $25.000 on my bank account.

WildenborgR

Donator
Having the age of 94 scriptwise doesn't really matter. You can still RP your character as a 24 year old man or woman.

The Truth

Donator
WildenborgR said:
Having the age of 94 scriptwise doesn't really matter. You can still RP your character as a 24 year old man or woman.

This, and if you are joining a faction, which will require a /stats SS, just explain OOCly that you are RPing a different age. (I bet I know what you did, you must have said your character was born in 1900, I did the same thing.

Good luck,
The Truth

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
I only changed my dob about a month ago, and until then I was RPly a 28 year old while my /stats said I was 16/17 or so. (I just got confused that the year was infact 1993 when I joined!)

Don't worry about it, most people have wierd ages, it counts towards nothing pretty much :)

Status
Not open for further replies.