Help age

Status
Not open for further replies.
IG Name
Dr McClair
IG Faction
Ex Aperture (Rank 6)
No you must get in game on the account you want to change the age on and /changeDOB I think just /help general and it will tell you. then use /age to look what age you are, therefore no way to use your master account to change your age.

AshleyAcidix

IG Name
Kyle Osiris
IG Faction
Public Defender
Keep in mind it's $25,000 for a age change.

IG Faction
Civilian
$25.000 ?! My age is 94, because for some reason that I really can't remember.
Because today is like the first time I see that my age is 94 and it's totally don't fits my character.
And I don't even have like $25.000 on my bank account.

Having the age of 94 scriptwise doesn't really matter. You can still RP your character as a 24 year old man or woman.

IG Name
Nate Stevenson
IG Faction
RCPD Captain 1st Class
WildenborgR said:
Having the age of 94 scriptwise doesn't really matter. You can still RP your character as a 24 year old man or woman.
This, and if you are joining a faction, which will require a /stats SS, just explain OOCly that you are RPing a different age. (I bet I know what you did, you must have said your character was born in 1900, I did the same thing.

Good luck,
The Truth

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
IG Name
Mark_Fleur
IG Faction
Wannabe Mayor/Governor
I only changed my dob about a month ago, and until then I was RPly a 28 year old while my /stats said I was 16/17 or so. (I just got confused that the year was infact 1993 when I joined!)

Don't worry about it, most people have wierd ages, it counts towards nothing pretty much :)

Status
Not open for further replies.