What's new

[Head admin/TommyB] Character level swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiger

Donator
Good evening.
In order of me to RP in the Asian faction without getting much metagame if I am wanted, I'd really like to be a level eight on the character which I have and the character I have the level 8 on is a SANews one. The reason I don't want to namechange is because I want Bruce Zhang (the Asian character) to keep his criminal record and have the level eight whilst I'd like Harvey Chinonso (SANews character) to recieve the level 5 from Mike Garcia (RTRC). So preferably:
Bruce Zhang - level 8 - level obtained from Harvey Chinonso
Harvey Chinonso - level 5 - obtained from Mike Garcia
Mike Garcia - level 3 - obtained from Bruce Zhang
Jake told me it's not possibly on his behalf but I was wondering if it was possible as a few tweaks in the character database, I really don't know how it works, could change them round. If it's not possible, I'll simply be patient and level up, I guess.
Thank you!
I didn't make a support ticket as I've made something similar before and it hasn't been answered since 30th December.

Giga

Donator
I believe level swapping is not possible, according to Alec. I'm not sure if TommyB can make it now though.

Good luck!

Bailey

Donator
It is possible, Tommy just has to add player levels on the account he wants and then deduct them from the account he wants them gone.

Tiger

Donator
Emmerdale said:
I am going to pass this onto BigD to see if he can pass onto Tommy for you.
If you would do that, I'd be really grateful as I still want the stats swap. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.