What's new

[Head admin/TommyB] Character level swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giga

Donator
The only thing I can suggest is to create a support ticket through your Master Account panel. This board's actual purpose is to entertain questions and not for account support.

Tiger

Donator
Giga said:
The only thing I can suggest is to create a support ticket through your Master Account panel. This board's actual purpose is to entertain questions and not for account support.
Believe it not Giga, I've had a similar ticket open since December and it's still awaiting an admin. I feel as if it's not going to get too far.

Bauer

Retired Admin
Only Tommy can actually swap levels. But we're not really doing it because then everyone would want one. In the time this topic and your ticket has been open you could've gotten to lvl 8 on that character yourself to be honest.

Tiger

Donator
Bauer said:
Only Tommy can actually swap levels. But we're not really doing it because then everyone would want one. In the time this topic and your ticket has been open you could've gotten to lvl 8 on that character yourself to be honest.
Well.. I've been active and I tried my best. I haven't reaches level 8 on my other alt.

Emmerdale

Retired Admin
Tiger said:
Bauer said:
Well.. I've been active and I tried my best. I haven't reaches level 8 on my other alt.

That's all I can do for you, sorry. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.