iLegit said:
Dom. said:
iLegit said:
this is the good guide
i'm gonna pipe the fuck out of you
ok good the desire is mutual
you both already did

inb4chatlogabuse
Hey, remember when you abused chatlogs and then tried to take it IC even though it happened in Flint Ranch, not your house?

I remember :)
Good old days.

iLegit said:
charizardisdead said:
Gary make an esex guide please, lars needs some tips, he'd really appreciate it, thanks! :D

For real though, Gary speaks the truth, do not sit in TS together, it's why when me and lars rp ICly we can't sit in TS with one another, we move to different channels.
Nice guide though Gareth <3
rockshoerockshoerockshoe ;)
:detective:

Misanthropist

Silver Member
Roleplaying a relationship besides the main thing you are doing is a great experience to add with it if it's taken seriously.

Don't know whats up with the ''cringe'' part of it. Good RP is and always will be good RP no matter what you're roleplaying. I've seen terrorists portraying it properly and not trolling and it was an amazing experience to RP with them whilst people just spammed ''cringe'' towards it. You're the cringe pond if you can't tell the difference between good and cringe RP.

Great guide.

iLegit

Donator
Misanthropist said:
I've seen terrorists portraying it properly
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH DEAD

But no, on a serious note, I believe this guide was actually needed on the server. The amount of awfully short relationships in-game with no build-up to them is genuinely annoying. Besides, it's actually super fun when you manage to do it properly; it helps you immerse further into the role of your character and make them feel more like a real person! Almost every single character of mine had a relationship or had a love interest at some point and (almost) every single one of them had proper reasons and buildups to them. It truly feels like watching a movie even when it ends, because it almost never ends normally. Props to Gary for taking the time to write this. I've read it through and didn't see any issues at all with it. This is a must read if you are planning on engaging in a relationship ICly.