What's new

[GUIDE/PSA] Fear of firearms.

Moneko

Diamond Member
You forgot to mention. Bigger guns > smaller guns. Which means whoever wields the smaller gun should also RP fear.

Zoltan

Donator
Remember kids don't put you booger hooker on the bang switch until you are ready to send the hate.

On a serious note I think the lack of respect of guns and lack of knowledge about guns comes from the players who have never received any real life training with a gun or shot a gun IRL. I have massive respect for firearms and take the safety around it very seriously. This is because I have personally seen what firearms can do to people, have lost a friend to firearms, and own one myself. Guns are no joke kiddos.

Moneko

Diamond Member
Remember kids don't put you booger hooker on the bang switch until you are ready to send the hate.

On a serious note I think the lack of respect of guns and lack of knowledge about guns comes from the players who have never received any real life training with a gun or shot a gun IRL. I have massive respect for firearms and take the safety around it very seriously. This is because I have personally seen what firearms can do to people, have lost a friend to firearms, and own one myself. Guns are no joke kiddos.

All they do is chickenrun if they see a gun pointed at them instead of obeying to not get shot. So the point of this is that running away if someone points a gun to your head is a huge risk to take and so unrealistic. The nature of this is actually quite a problem especially those people who often goes into a shootout or an active shootout such as Montgomery.