What's new

[GUIDE] Leading a Faction

Moneko

Diamond Member
I might take a good read about this if I am about to open up my fishing faction. But it'll take so much time to read it all. But I am going to follow what's written here and try to comprehend everything since I have no experience on managing/leading my own faction and soon I might will if @Toasted will get his ass and sell me his fishing shop :'(

Good shit though.

Zoltan

Donator
hahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahha this coming from you thats rich

Trav

Bronze Member
I might take a good read about this if I am about to open up my fishing faction. But it'll take so much time to read it all. But I am going to follow what's written here and try to comprehend everything since I have no experience on managing/leading my own faction and soon I might will if @No taggy for u will get his ass and sell me his fishing shop :'(

Good shit though.

If you're not willing to read this, well, your faction is dead already. Leading a faction is way more time consuming than reading this thread so take some time to think about it.

Hawks

Platinum Member
not sure if some people are joking here or being serious with their comments…toxic af...
good dude.

Melly

Donator
Detailed and precise guide that can certainly help players who are perhaps new to factions. Good job.