What's new

[Guide] How to RP as an Irish-American criminal/mob member

Athens

Donator
brendonas123 said:
"Irish organizations are known to be very racist. They'll disrespect minorities such as blacks and Asians."
uh no

uh yea. Irish mobs to be exact, Irish mobs completely differ from where you are belonging from. For example, an Irish-American from the southern united states is more likely to be racist than someone from New York. Secluded communities can differ too. However, you won't really see Irish mobsters being dandy with blacks, but rather Caucasians which is why they let those people in. There are also lots of other aspects, but in conclusion they won't respect or treat blacks and asians. I don't enforce racism within my faction, but some of us aren't very racist due to coming from modern or educated backgrounds. The max my community can do is insult or make fun of another person, if they happen to get in a fight with us then we're most likely to fight with them instead of diplomacy.

Sakrat

chief executive roleplayer
Is stealing stuff from the docks even possible? Will anyone give you script-wise stuff that you steal, or it's pure rp?