[Guide] Irish accent.

So let's have a brief "backstory" so to call it as to why I am bothering to write this.

I play on this server for a while now and whenever I see [Irish accent], I always ask in /do what county the accent is from. This question usually receives the answer "Ireland lol", "What?" etc. Ireland is a little island but when you go from one county to another, they will speak differently. At-least when you use [Irish accent] be ready to say which county the accent is from.

Well, first off all let's learn the difference between country and county.

Alright, now with that out of the way, people will hopefully know what the question, "What county is the accent from?", actually means.
Next, there is 32 counties in Ireland, counting the northern bit.

If you go from one county to another in Ireland, they will speak differently. Let's get a brief example of some Irish accents.

Alright now hopefully this will help you decide which county your Irish accent is actually from, enjoy.

IG Name
they want my full name
IG Faction
i told em rockstar
ye this applies to scottish accents and english too

Edanster

Silver Member
IG Name
Stranger_3900
Same with American... There is no American accent. There are states. New Yorkers speak differently from Californians. New Jersey is different from Texas. There is no American accent..