What's new

[GUIDE] How to add snow to your SAMP + FX's. [2017/2018]

Furious

Donator
Joined
Aug 8, 2014
Messages
2,087
Re: [Tutorial] How to add snow to your SAMP + FX's.

do i need cleo or is it optional
 

OutWorld

Donator
Joined
Apr 4, 2013
Messages
2,573
Location
Portugal
Re: [Tutorial] How to add snow to your SAMP + FX's.

Furious said:
do i need cleo or is it optional
you need it

dude. Cleo is the program that will load the mod into the game. sort off. ^^
 

Furious

Donator
Joined
Aug 8, 2014
Messages
2,087
Re: [Tutorial] How to add snow to your SAMP + FX's.

OutWorld said:
Furious said:
do i need cleo or is it optional
you need it

dude. Cleo is the program that will load the mod into the game. sort off. ^^
i don't really know how to do all of this properly..... please help me
 

OutWorld

Donator
Joined
Apr 4, 2013
Messages
2,573
Location
Portugal
Re: [Tutorial] How to add snow to your SAMP + FX's.

Furious said:
OutWorld said:
Furious said:
do i need cleo or is it optional
you need it

dude. Cleo is the program that will load the mod into the game. sort off. ^^
i don't really know how to do all of this properly..... please help me
Read the tutorial ? xD
Can't get more simple than that.
 

Hawks

Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2012
Messages
3,204
Re: [Tutorial] How to add snow to your SAMP + FX's.

Nothing is working, nothing at all. And that gta_sa.exe made my whole game crash. Any solutions?
 

OutWorld

Donator
Joined
Apr 4, 2013
Messages
2,573
Location
Portugal
Re: [Tutorial] How to add snow to your SAMP + FX's.

Hawks said:
Nothing is working, nothing at all. And that gta_sa.exe made my whole game crash. Any solutions?
I suggest u create a topic in the technical issues subforums and describe exactly what did you do so ppl can help you out.
 

Hawks

Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2012
Messages
3,204
Re: [Tutorial] How to add snow to your SAMP + FX's.

OutWorld said:
Hawks said:
Nothing is working, nothing at all. And that gta_sa.exe made my whole game crash. Any solutions?
I suggest u create a topic in the technical issues subforums and describe exactly what did you do so ppl can help you out.
Alright did, you might wanna take a look: viewtopic.php?f=296&t=111301
 

OutWorld

Donator
Joined
Apr 4, 2013
Messages
2,573
Location
Portugal
Re: [Tutorial] How to add snow to your SAMP + FX's.

Hawks said:
OutWorld said:
Hawks said:
Nothing is working, nothing at all. And that gta_sa.exe made my whole game crash. Any solutions?
I suggest u create a topic in the technical issues subforums and describe exactly what did you do so ppl can help you out.
Alright did, you might wanna take a look: viewtopic.php?f=296&t=111301
I bet you wrote this reply without even looking at the spoilers.
The 4th one might be the solution for you ...
 

Hawks

Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2012
Messages
3,204
Re: [Tutorial] How to add snow to your SAMP + FX's.

OutWorld said:
Hawks said:
OutWorld said:
Hawks said:
Nothing is working, nothing at all. And that gta_sa.exe made my whole game crash. Any solutions?
I suggest u create a topic in the technical issues subforums and describe exactly what did you do so ppl can help you out.
Alright did, you might wanna take a look: viewtopic.php?f=296&t=111301
I bet you wrote this reply without even looking at the spoilers.
The 4th one might be the solution for you ...
And I bet you wrote -this- reply without even looking at my reply.
Let me quote myself then..

Hawks said:
Nothing is working, nothing at all. And that gta_sa.exe made my whole game crash. Any solutions?
Talking about the gta_sa.exe that I downloaded from your 4th spoiler.
:whistling:
 

OutWorld

Donator
Joined
Apr 4, 2013
Messages
2,573
Location
Portugal
Re: [Tutorial] How to add snow to your SAMP + FX's.

Hawks said:
OutWorld said:
Hawks said:
OutWorld said:
Hawks said:
Nothing is working, nothing at all. And that gta_sa.exe made my whole game crash. Any solutions?
I suggest u create a topic in the technical issues subforums and describe exactly what did you do so ppl can help you out.
Alright did, you might wanna take a look: viewtopic.php?f=296&t=111301
I bet you wrote this reply without even looking at the spoilers.
The 4th one might be the solution for you ...
And I bet you wrote -this- reply without even looking at my reply.
Let me quote myself then..

Hawks said:
Nothing is working, nothing at all. And that gta_sa.exe made my whole game crash. Any solutions?
Talking about the gta_sa.exe that I downloaded from your 4th spoiler.
:whistling:
There's so many ppl asking for help with the snow Fx's etc. I didn't pay attention.
Anyways, did you manage to fix this yet ?
Maybe upgrade your cleo to version 4 ? and run the programs as admin ? ( samp, gta.exe, etc ).
 
Top