What's new

[GUIDE] How to add snow to your SAMP + FX's. [2017/2018]

Alexi

Retired Admin
Re: [Tutorial] How to add snow to your SAMP + FX's. [2015/2016]

Oats said:
@OutWorld,
I did everything correctly. Yet, I don't have snow on the ground but I can get snow falling out the sky.
Thanks for the response if you do respond!
It seems you've downloaded the SnowFX but not the snowmod. You need to download the snowtexture mod as well. You can find it on the guide to installing the snow effects.

OutWorld

Donator

Alexi said:
Oats said:
@OutWorld,
I did everything correctly. Yet, I don't have snow on the ground but I can get snow falling out the sky.
It seems you've downloaded the SnowFX but not the snowmod. You need to download the snowtexture mod as well. You can find it on the guide to installing the snow effects.

Indeeed.

Witting

Donator

"Advanced gameboy"

Oats

Bronze Member

Alexi said:
Oats said:
@OutWorld,

Already downloaded it. I followed the guide, made a folder inside my modding folder and exported all the things into it.

OutWorld

Donator

Oats said:
Alexi said:
Oats said:
@OutWorld,

Already downloaded it. I followed the guide, made a folder inside my modding folder and exported all the things into it.

What modding folder?
Just to make it clear, you have to have Modloader. (The latest version)
Then you create a folder inside Modloader, name it whatever you want and then drop the texture files etc in it!

Giga

Donator

I would also recommend increasing the priority of the SnowAndreas mod folder on the modloader to 55 or above if you are lagging.

Oats

Bronze Member

I've tried to get the textures of the snow on my map, its not working. I'm sure I did it correctly,
Can someone please add me on skype? PM Me your skype, and help me out on Team-Viewer? , Or Ill share-screen on skype, and you tell me what to do?

OutWorld

Donator

Oats said:
I've tried to get the textures of the snow on my map, its not working. I'm sure I did it correctly,
Can someone please add me on skype? PM Me your skype, and help me out on Team-Viewer? , Or Ill share-screen on skype, and you tell me what to do?

Hello Oats. I cannot give ya' my skype however if you pass by the emergency TS I'll help you out if you provide me your team viewer details!

Best regards.

Oats

Bronze Member

FIXED. Thanks, OutWorld.

Chris Davisx

It works when i do (CTRL) + (NUM) But it only falls from the sky, it doesnt show up on the ground? did i do something wrong? lol