What's new

GTA-SA.exe crashing upon joining the server

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically,whenever I try to join the server it crashes after I type i my password.Also,it displays the last time I logged in and then the application freezes.So far I tried to:play on a clean GTA,Uninstall all mods from the current GTA and Delete gtasa.set.Also,I'm sure I deleted some temps aswell.I really want to play on the server therefore any kinda help will be appraciated straight away.

Luke

Donator
TakeoutHunty26 said:
I am on windows 7.In a bit,I'll get my computer fixed and It shall be Windows 8 from that time.
Have you tried running both executables with admin privileges and in compatibility mode?

Yes,I tried to run as a admin with the modded version and it didn't work.Afterwards,I turned on every compability one by one and that just crashed my game in the loading screen.Tried the same with the clean version,same results.

Forgot to mention,I've got some cleos and .asis but they work fine on other RP servers without any problems.

Luke

Donator
TakeoutHunty26 said:
Yes,I tried to run as a admin with the modded version and it didn't work.Afterwards,I turned on every compability one by one and that just crashed my game in the loading screen.Tried the same with the clean version,same results.
Pirate or retail copy, and what are your specs?

I believe I found out the problem.I had a modded ped.ifp and that seemed to kinda crash the game on this server.Anyways,the topic can be closed now.Thanks for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.