What's new

Game crashes while spawning

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLADEE

When I log in and select a character, then my game just closes and shows '' GTA SA has stopped working ''. I reinstalled the game and still. All other servers work just fine.

Specs just in case.

AMD Athlon X4 860K
4,00GB Dual-Channel DDR3
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti

Witting

Donator
Where do you currently spawn? House, noob spawn?

I've previously had this same problem and had an administrator change my spawn location and it rectified it. Failing this, if you have any mods go ahead and disable/remove them and see if they're the issue.

Feniksxx

Silver Member
This can also happen when listening to a stream or radio, try turning the radio in settings down.

BLADEE

Witting said:

I've previously had this same problem and had an administrator change my spawn location and it rectified it. Failing this, if you have any mods go ahead and disable/remove them and see if they're the issue.

Spawn at house but my other character spawns at noob spawn and the game still crashes. I have clean gta sa.

Witting

Donator
BLADEE said:
Witting said:

Spawn at house but my other character spawns at noob spawn and the game still crashes. I have clean gta sa.

Matty said:

This dude may be able to help.

Matty

Donator
Witting said:
BLADEE said:
Witting said:

Matty said:

Where's your house at?

BLADEE

Matty said:
Witting said:
BLADEE said:
Witting said:

Matty said:

Where's your house at?

14 Kiro Drive

Matty

Donator
BLADEE said:
Matty said:
Witting said:
BLADEE said:
Witting said:

Matty said:

Where's your house at?

14 Kiro Drive

That's in EQ so it shouldn't be causing issues at all, hmm ... your game just says it's stopped working as soon as you spawn on your house or when exactly does it crash?

B3TT

Silver Member
Ah, guys, that happens to me too. When I select my Character and when it is about to spawn(I can see my character), the game crashes. This process happens every time and after 2 crashes, the game works fine. Sometimes it works ok but most of the time, this happens. Also, this usually happens to my SP character, whenever I spawn at DPD.

Matty

Donator
Tony Albergo said:
Ah, guys, that happens to me too. When I select my Character and when it is about to spawn(I can see my character), the game crashes. This process happens every time and after 2 crashes, the game works fine. Sometimes it works ok but most of the time, this happens. Also, this usually happens to my SP character, whenever I spawn at DPD.

This could be caused by alot of things, it's mostly GTA SA being unstable as it's an old game and causing crashes with no real reason. But you say it happens the most when you spawn at DPD with has quite a bit of objects by itself, I don't think you can do anything about it other than trying other versions of GTA SA and playing around with your mods to see if that's what causes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.