Donator
Re: What on earth is this?

Peat said:
ryan said:
Eryn said:
Peat said:
Vinjak said:
I'm still getting the exact same error.

It's fixed now I can confirm this my self as I've literally just changed my avatar to double check this, if it's still not working for you please notify us within the next 24 hours, I'll lock and archive otherwise.

I am still getting the error.

Get gooder PC's :Kappa:

Anyway in all seriousness what browser are you using and are the images within the constraints allowed?
First of, 'gooder' isn't even a word. Secondly, the PC has nothing to do with an avatar being uploaded anyway.

Yes it's within limits in place.

Peat

Donator

ryan said:
First of, 'gooder' isn't even a word. Secondly, the PC has nothing to do with an avatar being uploaded anyway.

First off, it's off not of.
Secondly, Gooder isn't a word?! PC has nothing to do with an avatar being uploaded?!

You going to tell me the tooth fairy isn't real next? :whistling:

OT: Tar Giga, Hopefully he'll have this resolved for those who cannot take screenshots, let us know when he's resolved the issue dear.

ryan

Donator

Peat said:
ryan said:

First off, it's off not of.
Secondly, Gooder isn't a word?! PC has nothing to do with an avatar being uploaded?!

You going to tell me the tooth fairy isn't real next? :whistling:

OT: Tar Giga, Hopefully he'll have this resolved for those who cannot take screenshots, let us know when he's resolved the issue dear.

First OFF, it was a typo.
Secondly, no. The way the server handles your request to upload an avatar with the forum software and then returning an 'Internal SERVER Error' has nothing to do with my PC.

Are you done?

Furious

Donator
Change the format of the file in Photoshop, most of the time this is caused by GFX'ers who use ''Save for web'' in Photoshop, causing a still image to be a GIF.

I had the same problem, I changed it to JPEG and it worked.

Vinjak

I'm trying to upload a PNG, which worked fine before.
Saved it normally myself, and not the way you mentioned.
Unfortunately I can't try to change the format with photoshop, since I don't have it on my laptop.
Fuck Linux, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.