What's new

[fr0st] What on earth is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sliver

Donator
Joined
Nov 27, 2013
Messages
9,360
Location
The Real North
Hi bubs.

I was trying to change my avatar of this astonishing and beautiful vocalist
EyU6Qzq.png
, but this showed up instead;
aAIT06l.png


:?:
 

Evans

Banned
Joined
Dec 28, 2012
Messages
6,149
Re: What on earth is this?

We know about it, Fr0st will have to fix it soon.

:locked2: :locked2: :locked2:
 

Giga

Donator
Joined
Dec 4, 2010
Messages
18,988
Location
MNL
Re: What on earth is this?

I believe the issue has been sorted. Please re-upload your avatar and let me know the result.
 

Vinjak

Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
36
Re: What on earth is this?

I'm still getting the exact same error.
 

Peat

Donator
Joined
Oct 22, 2013
Messages
1,285
Location
United Kingdom.
Re: What on earth is this?

Vinjak said:
I'm still getting the exact same error.

It's fixed now I can confirm this my self as I've literally just changed my avatar to double check this, if it's still not working for you please notify us within the next 24 hours, I'll lock and archive otherwise.
 

Eryn

Donator
Joined
Aug 15, 2014
Messages
840
Location
England
Re: What on earth is this?

Peat said:
Vinjak said:
I'm still getting the exact same error.

It's fixed now I can confirm this my self as I've literally just changed my avatar to double check this, if it's still not working for you please notify us within the next 24 hours, I'll lock and archive otherwise.

I am still getting the error.
 

ryan

Donator
Joined
Jul 31, 2013
Messages
1,910
Location
East Yorkshire
Re: What on earth is this?

Eryn said:
Peat said:
Vinjak said:
I'm still getting the exact same error.

It's fixed now I can confirm this my self as I've literally just changed my avatar to double check this, if it's still not working for you please notify us within the next 24 hours, I'll lock and archive otherwise.

I am still getting the error.
 

Peat

Donator
Joined
Oct 22, 2013
Messages
1,285
Location
United Kingdom.
Re: What on earth is this?

ryan said:
Eryn said:
Peat said:
Vinjak said:
I'm still getting the exact same error.

It's fixed now I can confirm this my self as I've literally just changed my avatar to double check this, if it's still not working for you please notify us within the next 24 hours, I'll lock and archive otherwise.

I am still getting the error.

Get gooder PC's :Kappa:

Anyway in all seriousness what browser are you using and are the images within the constraints allowed?
 

Giga

Donator
Joined
Dec 4, 2010
Messages
18,988
Location
MNL
Re: What on earth is this?

I'm still getting fr0st to look into this. Apologies.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top