What's new

Forgot Master Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominic NPC

<r>So I haven't played RC-RP in forever, I guess I made a master acount some years ago and never gotten to playing it because I don't recall registering. Is there anyway an admin could tell me my master account that's linked to my IP, or let me make a new one? Thanks in advance <E>:)</E></r>

Mollinaro

Donator
<r><QUOTE author="Dominic NPC" post_id="1668769" time="1488393976" user_id="41642"><s>[quote="Dominic NPC" post_id=1668769 time=1488393976 user_id=41642]</s>
So I haven't played RC-RP in forever, I guess I made a master acount some years ago and never gotten to playing it because I don't recall registering. Is there anyway an admin could tell me my master account that's linked to my IP, or let me make a new one? Thanks in advance <E>:)</E>
<e>[/quote]</e></QUOTE>

Hey buddy, welcome back!<br/>
To create a new account simply go to this link -> <URL url="http://www.redcountyrp.com">www.redcountyrp.com</URL> and click on "Register".</r>

Yassin

Retired Admin
<t>Your master account name linked to your IP address is SavageKidd.</t>

Connection

Donator
Is there anything else we can help you with? [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dominic NPC

I have no idea what email I had the account linked too, and when I try to login it says I need to reset my password but in order to reset it I need to put in my email adress which I don't know...

Dominic NPC

Could someone give my IP permission to make a new account?Because I can't make a new one on the same IP since I already have a master account.

Status
Not open for further replies.