What's new

Extremely high constant ping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Major™

Donator
Meyrick said:
Did this work? Or do you still need help?

Nope, gives me an error running Disk Degrag, something to do with not running task scheduler,

Peat

Donator
Question them about your package and what the promised speeds are, ping test and if they're not meeting those promises then contact them again and inform them they're not providing sufficient internet.

If they do happen to be giving you what you pay for, then I can only say that it may just be a case of a bad connection.

Do you connect wirelessly or via a ethernet?

Manu

Retired Admin
If you really need a PKE, try making an assistance when there's a management member online, they should be able to help you out IG.

Peat

Donator
Manu said:
If you really need a PKE, try making an assistance when there's a management member online, they should be able to help you out IG.

This is also an easy alternative, numerous membres have had a pink kick exception.

I'm sure if you're having real bad issues with this, they would understand and offer you the solution.

Forgot all about the PKE Manu! Thanks for helping! <3

Yassin

Retired Admin
Major, any updates? Has your ISP gave you a solution for your father's internet? If so, did it work?

Major™

Donator
Unknown said:
Major, any updates? Has your ISP gave you a solution for your father's internet? If so, did it work?

Yeah, they're coming round on Monday thanks, this can be L&A'd!

Status
Not open for further replies.