What's new

dodgey - a brilliant mind lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heinrich

Administrator
Never met him but this made me extremely sad.
Rest in peace, wherever you are.

LeGGGeNNdA

Diamond Member
I remember him roasting me so bad this one time in the ACF channel back then when you two moved in, man I swear I didn't even love myself that day. Loved his paintings too.

Rest in peace. :bow:

Sunca

Donator
This is genuinely sad. I honestly didn't know about this tragedy and I didn't think it ended up like that when he suddenly disappeared from both forums and in-game. I'm really sorry for your loss, Tommy, my prayers go to you, his family, and his beloved ones. :wavecry:

Lawson

Gold Member
I was DMed countless times by him but I could never get mad because he just was so creative, like even when he DMed people he was smart and brilliant about it.

Will never forget the massive brawl PWC had and when everyone was downed dodgey just rolled by, "We'll take it from here" and executed all of them.

Gary

Donator
The minor interactions I had with this guy were simply hilarious; such an excitable and fun person that made the community a more positive and fun place. Rest in peace, hope you're alright as well Tommy.

ROFL

Retired Admin
Didn't know him that well, but from what I've seen; he was an extremely cheerful and creative person (his old paint thread is absolutely stunning, he even made me a signature a few years ago). I know all too well how it is when you lose someone you've known for years, so it must've been extremely difficult for you to put up this thread. Rest in peace. :cry:

Limuz

Donator
I don't think I've ever had any interaction with Dodgey while he was here. Though it is obvious that he has had a lot of impact on our wonderful server. I say we honor this lost member by naming a street after him somewhere in Red County.

Status
Not open for further replies.