What's new

dodgey - a brilliant mind lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hartigan

Donator
I've read the news story's of the incident, But I didn't know those story's were him until you posted this and I connected the dots....
Truly sad, such a great man lost....
Never got to know him personally but I did talk to him from time to time.
May he rest in peace.

Nay

Never had the chance to meet him so I can't say much about him but it's very sad that he was killed. It seems young talented minds are always being struck down one way or another and that's a sad realisation.

R.I.P Dodgey may you live throughout RC-RP as the days go on.

Brazy

Donator
I'm sorry for every bodies loss, most including yours Tommy.. Never got to know the great man dodgey, but he'll always be here with us and he'll always remember us. He's In a better place for now, and until then keep our heads up don't let anything stop you, you look at all of the wonderful times, you look at what he would want, you look at what he wanted as well. I'm sure not everybody has gone through a tragic death in their life-time but it truly is heartbreaking, Dodgey will be looking over the heads of the people that respected him the most and the people that was there for him... Rest up Dodgey, You'll be Never Forgotten.

Kinq!

Pretty sad to hear. I'm legit having tears right now.
May he Rest in Paradise and be always happy and may his family & you have patience and power to over-come this tragic accident. - Most wishes from Kinq! Have a nice day and let dodgey have an awesome sleep. He will always remember you, I know it.
I never met him although hearing something like this makes me cry for real. :(

Anthony Roberts

Donator
Just read this, had no idea.. never got to personally talk to him although I've been involved in many shootouts with him.. Rest in Peace. Is there going to be any kind of OOC event to dedicate his memory?[Or has it happened]?

Hartigan

Donator
Anthony Roberts said:
Just read this, had no idea.. never got to personally talk to him although I've been involved in many shootouts with him.. Rest in Peace. Is there going to be any kind of OOC event to dedicate his memory?[Or has it happened]?
I think the drug system that tommys working on is dedicated to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.