What's new

Couple of questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lenny_Winston

Hello, I started playing on this amazing server a day ago, and reached lvl2, but I'm wondering

1st. What jobs can I get? (Main jobs)
2nd. Where can I get a gun license?
3rd. Where can I get drug seeds or something like that?
4th. How can I rob a bank? do I RP robbing it and just walk away without any money, or do I get some money, and if so, how do I get that cash after robbing?
5th. Where is the car dealership?

if anyone could answer those questions, it would be awesome

Giga

Donator
Hi there,

First of all, welcome to Red County Roleplay! I'm glad you're enjoying the server so far.

To answer your concerns:

In Red County Roleplay, we have the maintenance worker, mechanic, and taxi driver jobs.

With the mechanic job, you can roleplay customization of various vehicles. This job will allow you to install nitrous oxide (NOS) and hydraulics. You can also drive the towtruck to transport damaged vehicles to garages. (Remember to roleplay the attaching and detaching of the hook in the towtruck!)

The maintenance worker job tasks you to collect litters around Red County. You'll be able to drive the Utility on the job.

And last but not the least, the taxi driver job. This is the most profitable job compared to others. This will allow you to pick up and drop off passengers around the map. You'll need to own a Taxi, Cabbie, Premier, Moonbeam, or Admiral to have the job though.

To obtain a weapon license, you'll need to fill out an application and submit it at the San Andreas State Police Forum, specifically the Information Centre > Licensing Desk board. You'll need to create another forum account there to submit your post.

The weed planting system is currently broken, but the development team is on the works to implement a new drug system. Your patience will be very much appreciated.

We do not have a bank robbery feature, so you'll need to roleplay the situation yourself. And I'm sorry to say this but there will be no monetary reward if you complete the heist.

There are three dealerships in the server - the Dillimore Automative Dealership in Dillimore, Mr. Grant's Bike Shed in Dillimore as well, and Bayside Marina Boat Shop in Bayside. You can find all available cars in Dillimore Automative Dealership, motorbikes in Mr. Grant's, and boats in Bayside Marina.

Hopefully this has answered your initial questions. Feel free to ask more if you still have any.

Enjoy your stay and I wish you the best of luck in your RCRP career!

Jackson.

Donator
Lenny_Winston said:
Hello, I started playing on this amazing server a day ago, and reached lvl2.
Hello and welcome to RedCounty Role Play! Reaching level two in a day is a progress, I can tell. Congratulations, Sir!

Lenny_Winston said:
1st. What jobs can I get? (Main jobs)

If you are talking about factions; then you need to be atlease level 3(+) to be able to create an application and make it through the recruitment process.

If we are talking about normal jobs(not sidejobs); then you need to be atleast level 2(+) to aquire it.(Using the command: "/getjob" after proceding towards the rotating briefcase) The jobs are as follows;
- Mechanic: You can aquire this job at Dillimore pay'n'spray, which is right next to the "Welcome Pump".

- Maintainance Worker: You can aquire this job at Palomino Creek, right behind the 'Sweeper' sidejob.

- Taxi Driver: You can aquire this job at Montgomery, right infront of Montgomery Cafe, near Montgomery newbie spawn point.

- Drug Dealer: You can aquire this job at Blueberry, in a hiden place which you'll have to find about IC'ly.(near Blueberry trailers, though)

Note: You can get introduced to the jobs further at any Town Hall, and also introduced to its commands by typing; '/help job' after aquiring it.(Feel free to shuffle through our 'Guides & Tutorials' section, though.)

Lenny_Winston said:
2nd. Where can I get a gun license?
As to aquire a weapon license, you will have to get to the San Andreas State Police's site, which is; sasp.redcountyrp.com I know you are going to find your way through.(You won't be able to apply for a license at the moment as the State Police is still working on improving the weapon licensing system)

Lenny_Winston said:
3rd. Where can I get drug seeds or something like that?

You can buy 'weed seeds' at Blueberry, specificaly; Blueberry clinic, which is right behind the General Store, in an alleyway.(I believe you have to be level 5(+) to buy them, though)
You can buy Cocaine at Blueberry, as well. Rumbley blocks.
As for the Moonshine; it's at a far place, which some have to guide you to, while you are in game.
Lenny_Winston said:
4th. How can I rob a bank? do I RP robbing it and just walk away without any money, or do I get some money, and if so, how do I get that cash after robbing?

In order to RP robbing a bank; you should notify an Administrator, eventhough, you'll hbe to roleplay it professionaly, you won't get the money script-wise.(we RP for fun, and don't worry, SASP will never let you get away with your actions..xD)
Lenny_Winston said:
5th. Where is the car dealership?

The car dealership is located at Dillimore, right infront of the 'Welcome Pump', near the barber shop.(I suggest you buy a GPS, as it would be easier for you to get to the named businesses/houses, etc..)
There is a bikes' dealership there, as well.(You get motorcycles from there, not bikes, as bikes are restricted on this server. There is only a sellable bike on the server, though.)

Lenny_Winston said:
if anyone could answer those questions, it would be awesome

I hope you got your answers! Feel free to use the command; '/assistance' in game, and ask for an OOC tour, if you wish. A Helper/Admin(most probably a Helper) should respond to your assistance and take you for a tour.

You can ask anything else on this topic and/or in an in-game assistance!

EDIT: Sorry for the late response, Giga was faster than me!(cba to erase what I wrote :whistling:, so I posted it)

Lenny_Winston

Thanks for the help, but I got 1 thing to ask though
how do I notify an admin about RPing a bank robbery? I mean, all admins have a RP name, and they don't really stand out in the ''Tab'' menu to know who is actualy an admin.

and last one that I remembered, What criminal activities can I do to earn cash? I mean without being in a faction, can I atleast rob a store to get some cash? or is it like bank robbery, RPed, and with 0$ afterwards?

thanks for the help

Giga

Donator
Hi,

You can contact an administrator by using the in-game command "/assistance" and briefly explain your concern and intent. The list of online administrators can be found using "/admins". On duty administrators have a dark cyan name if you were to look for them in the scoreboard/TAB.

As for illegal activities, I'm not exactly sure about it since I don't really roleplay that kind. I'll let illegal roleplayers give some advice though. Sorry!

Yassin

Retired Admin
Lenny_Winston said:
and last one that I remembered, What criminal activities can I do to earn cash? I mean without being in a faction, can I atleast rob a store to get some cash? or is it like bank robbery, RPed, and with 0$ afterwards?

thanks for the help

You can always rob other players. Maximum is a $50,000 (Rob in cash or items) and basically a $10,000 scam limit. You can roleplay with the victim, asking him for his or her wallet, or you can pickpocket people and use the /attempt command to state if it's successful/failed. Regarding businesses, you'll have to find the owner, come up with a plan and see if the owner will let you have a sum of cash with his/her consent, but it has to be fully roleplayed. As for a heist, it takes planning, several weeks and every bit of information you recieve has to be achieved IC'ly. So if you know something OOC'ly, go ahead, use your character and find it out IC'ly as well so it wouldn't be considered as meta-gaming. Other than that, once you rob weapons or cash from players, you can start to sell that to other players.

Subject: Robbing / Scamming Rules [Last Updated: 25th May 2015]

TommyB said:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Red County Roleplay - Robbing and Scamming Rules
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

House burglaries

When committing a burglary on a house it may only be done for Roleplay purposes. Meaning you may not force the owner to hand over his or her items to you just because you robbed their house, unless the owner himself says otherwise. IF you are going to commit a burglary you need to think about the following rules:
- At least three people would have to participate in the burglary.
- You must have a van, or a vehicle with a large trunk.
- Have screenshots. In case the person asks for screenshots of the burglary.
- The owner of the house you're robbing needs to be online, and you should PM him and ask information about the house you are about to rob to avoid Powergaming. The house could have an alarm for example.

Money

When robbing somebody of their money, you may not exceed the amount of $50,000, however you may only rob up to $5,000 if you are forcing someone to take money from any of their assets or their bank account.
You may not rob someone by pretending to sell assets like vehicles, houses or businesses. By letting that person get the money from his bank, just to rob him afterwards. However, this is still allowed when selling illegal items like weapons, drugs or materials.
When scamming somebody of their money, you may not exceed the amount of $10,000. You may not use the auctions to scam someone of their money.

Weapons

Weapons do not have a value (such as materials) and instead we enforce what type of weapons can be robbed and scammed.

You may rob or scam the following:
9mm Pistol, Desert Eagle, Shotgun, MP5, M4 Assault Rifle, Tec-9, Uzi, AK-47, Country Rifle, Shovel, Baseball Bat, Golf Club, Flowers, Spray Can, Nightstick, Dildo, Vibrator.

You are not allowed to rob or scam the following:
SPAS-12, Sniper Rifle, Knife, Silenced Pistol, Grenade, Sawn-off Shotgun, Fire Extinguisher, Chainsaw, Katana.

You may not be in possession of any of the following weapons:
SPAS-12, Sniper Rifle, Knife, Silenced Pistol, Grenade, Sawn-off Shotgun, Fire Extinguisher, Chainsaw, Katana.

Unless you are in any of the factions mentioned below:
San Andreas State Police
Aperture
San Andreas County Fire Department

Factions/Jobs

Some factions have a /weapons command scripted, and their members receive guns for free due to the faction's status. They may not be robbed/scammed under any circumstances. You may NOT steal from faction vehicles that are registered to the factions below. You are also not allowed to steal weapons or items from the headquarters of the factions below. This includes but is not limited to the SASP.

You may not steal any weapons from members of the following:

San Andreas State Police (With the exception of the nightstick)
Aperture
San Andreas County Fire Department

As well as Factions you may not rob someone that is ACTIVELY on duty for the following side jobs without admin permission:

Taxi Driver

Admin permission is not continuous. Each situation is different and requires admin permission.

Jackson.

Donator
In case you wonder how to contact a Helper or even if you'd like to know if there are online Helpers or no, use the command; '/Helpers' and it should display the list of online Helpers. You can either P(rivate)M(essage) them, using the command; '/PM [ID or NAME]', or simply use the command; '/assistance' and ask for a Helper. (Same for Admins -/admins-, as well.)

Cheers,
Jackson.

Lenny_Winston

As for a heist, it takes planning, several weeks and every bit of information you recieve has to be achieved IC'ly. So if you know something OOC'ly, go ahead, use your character and find it out IC'ly as well so it wouldn't be considered as meta-gaming

I already got all the information I need ICly, and made a microsoft office file regarding the heist, vehicles, crew members, escape plans, etc etc.

but from what I understood, you said, that me and my friends that do the bank robbery dont recieve any money, only if the admin agrees to give us some money as if we robbed the bank, is that correct?

oh, btw, can you tell me where the drug dealer job is? I'm at the place where you buy cocaine, but I can't find the drug dealer job anywhere, so if you could answer that as well, it would be really helpful

Yassin

Retired Admin
Lenny_Winston said:
As for a heist, it takes planning, several weeks and every bit of information you recieve has to be achieved IC'ly. So if you know something OOC'ly, go ahead, use your character and find it out IC'ly as well so it wouldn't be considered as meta-gaming

I already got all the information I need ICly, and made a microsoft office file regarding the heist, vehicles, crew members, escape plans, etc etc.

but from what I understood, you said, that me and my friends that do the bank robbery dont recieve any money, only if the admin agrees to give us some money as if we robbed the bank, is that correct?

oh, btw, can you tell me where the drug dealer job is? I'm at the place where you buy cocaine, but I can't find the drug dealer job anywhere, so if you could answer that as well, it would be really helpful

The drug-dealer job is located in Blueberry within that broken car garage/parking lot right across from the South Blueberry Trailers. As for the admin giving money regarding bank robbery. Yes, there are some occasions and if it was planned well and you successfully escaped.

Lenny_Winston

he drug-dealer job is located in Blueberry within that broken car garage/parking lot right across from the South Blueberry Trailers.

It's not there, can you give me some Screenshots? I think I'm at the location you told me, but I'm not sure

Status
Not open for further replies.