What's new

Couple of questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yassin

Retired Admin
Lenny_Winston said:
he drug-dealer job is located in Blueberry within that broken car garage/parking lot right across from the South Blueberry Trailers.

It's not there, can you give me some Screenshots? I think I'm at the location you told me, but I'm not sure

img

There you go buddy :)

Codac

Donator
Unknown, I'm not sure if your picture is working. Could be because I'm on my phone however.

Kemp

Retired Admin
Welcome to the server.

Lenny_Winston said:
but from what I understood, you said, that me and my friends that do the bank robbery dont recieve any money, only if the admin agrees to give us some money as if we robbed the bank, is that correct?

That's correct. However, Faction Administration have just approved a scheme to introduce rewards for official factions carrying out illegal tasks (such as heists), provided it's approved before hand, for a monetary reward. If you're keen to enhance your "illegal side", it may be a good idea to join an official faction. You can find them here. Although, I feel that the Helpers have cleared up any questions about it. The reason administrators refuse to refund anybody and everybody cash is simply the extraordinary amount of inflation it'd cause.

Feel free to write back with any other questions. :cop:

Jackson.

Donator
Lenny_Winston said:
Thanks for the help everyone, I hope to see you all IG sometime
No worries, at all. I hope to see you IG, as well!

- Will be locked within 24 hours

Cheers,
Jackson.

Status
Not open for further replies.