Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterÔäó

Donator
Bryant said:
MonsterÔäó said:
hartrya13 said:
BauerÔäó said:
I think we need to have the mapping done next time before blowing something up. Because this is just taking too long and I'm already done with the bridge being closed IMO.

+1, I think Axiom should already be RP'ing building the bridge with their new construction equipment... at least that's my opinion.

Well, your opinion goes pretty wrong; We've got only construction vehicles such as Dozer & Parker and a few other, which cannot be driven 'till we get the objects we're waiting for. There's exactly a reason leading up to this issue, trust me It'll take a long time.
This is actually pretty great and realistic. A bridge takes a lot of time to be rebuilt, it's not something that can be done in 2 weeks.

I mean, it'll take a long time 'till we get the objects scripted along with the vehicles set to R3+ or any higher rank; later on we must start working on it, as it would be pretty stupid to start working on a project without any commands n' shit.

Baker

Donator
516-poker-face.jpg

i was lookign forward to drive on that bridge

JP

Donator
StanYt0 said:
Where are the buses? I've seen a couple of guys going through the bridge, even have 1 SS.
Maybe they were deleted due to some GMX.

Status
Not open for further replies.