What's new

Connecting to server issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty

Donator
It's starting to sound more and more like an issue server side, not on your internet

Perhaps TommyB can figure it out, or fr0st.

Llamas

Retired Admin
Update: Currently able to log IG now but just to get DCed when I spawn in. Almost like I dont have a strong connection to RCRP/forums feel kinda slow even though all looks normal.

Calling ISP I guess today and see since it looks like its the problem even though my internet feels normal.

Llamas

Retired Admin
ISP responded via Twitter and said no issues on their end or our end. I still seem to be dsyncing when spawning/randomly and the forums currently take about 20 seconds to load up when viewing a topic when it used to be instant.

Almost like something server side doesnt agree with me or still thinks I have high ping when I don't. Not really sure and hopefully Frost or Tommy can find something.

Updated Diagnostics: http://pastebin.com/LmpcCy9w

Llamas

Retired Admin
Can be closed:

Talked to Fr0st on TS and he basically said it was in the end a ISP issue from EU to my area causing packet loss which would of led to samp issues.

There was nothing I could really do but I'm going to change ISP services by next week and he said that will fix the whole issue after that upgrade switch happens.

See you IG in a week looks like unless this randomly fixes itself but thats out of my control. :lol:

Thanks Fr0st kinda. :luvrcrp:

Status
Not open for further replies.