What's new

Commend a Helper

x2et7ba.png

How to commend a Helper
The Helper Administration team loves to hear your feedback about helpers. The helper team is quite large and sometimes their exceptional acts of kindness can be overlooked, that's why we highly appreciate it when you go out of your way to tell us about them yourself. This thread is the best place to do that.

To simplify the process - there's no form to fill out, just simply post a reply to this thread and explain briefly why you want to commend the helper. Describe the situation, the helper's approach, the time it took for you to be assisted, etc - basically anything you think could be valuable to us.

If you want to complain about a Helper's wrongdoings - please head over to this thread and fill out a complaint on them. This thread should only be used for positive feedback or sincere constructive criticism.

Note: this is to commend, not recommend helpers. You should only post here if you want to praise one of the Helpers, not suggest a regular player for the Helper position.

Please also try to add context to your commendations, please don't just put names of people. We'd like to know what they did to help!

Example: Helper X was really helpful today, I had no idea where my Sanchez was and he assisted me almost instantly. He was super friendly and found it for me!

Kind Regards,

Helper Administration Team

Chxuitaa

Donator
I'd like to give commendation to Abdulaziz for always answering my assistance when I make one, taking my assistance under 1 minute.

Melly

Donator
@Beth for being active and managing to balance her time between personal roleplay, faction roleplay and staff duties. She's helped me in the past by answering a few questions regarding general roleplay rules and certain scenarios.