What's new

Commend a Helper

Moneko

Diamond Member
Baha - Funny guy, helps out when he needs to. Is always helpful and knows his shit pretty well. Very fun person to hang out with, but I usually RP with him from time to time. Forgot when was the last time I've interacted with him ICly, but probably it was months ago I think.

Wolfy - One of the best interior designer, really helpful as well. He's active, but mostly goes on AFK for around 20-30 minutes until he gets kicked out due to it. Still an amazing helper.

Hippie - Funny one as well. Helped a lot of people when it comes on touring them around the server. Last time I saw him was around the Scrapyard ICly but still, it was fun.

No idea who to name at this point, but others are doing pretty well either so they already know who they are.

Baha

Gold Member
Baha - Funny guy, helps out when he needs to. Is always helpful and knows his shit pretty well. Very fun person to hang out with, but I usually RP with him from time to time. Forgot when was the last time I've interacted with him ICly, but probably it was months ago I think.

Wolfy - One of the best interior designer, really helpful as well. He's active, but mostly goes on AFK for around 20-30 minutes until he gets kicked out due to it. Still an amazing helper.

Hippie - Funny one as well. Helped a lot of people when it comes on touring them around the server. Last time I saw him was around the Scrapyard ICly but still, it was fun.

No idea who to name at this point, but others are doing pretty well either so they already know who they are.
Much love <3

MrAustralian

Donator
I want to put in a commendation for Evelyn Lockhart, she's always more than happy to help me out with any of my requests no matter what they are, I think she deserves to be more noticed as a helper. I have been here since 2015 and I have only seen a few helpers really stand out in the community and she's one therefore I'm writing this commendation for her, Thanks for helping me Lockhart :)

Lockhart

Donator
I want to put in a commendation for Evelyn Lockhart, she's always more than happy to help me out with any of my requests no matter what they are, I think she deserves to be more noticed as a helper. I have been here since 2015 and I have only seen a few helpers really stand out in the community and she's one therefore I'm writing this commendation for her, Thanks for helping me Lockhart :)
<3