What's new

Commend a Helper

Yasman97

I would like to give commendation to @TheSlenderman for being so kind, I just needed assistance about the sidejobs, didn't know their cmds. He followed me at every job, I made him lose much time and i feel ashamed about it. Also he made me a gift (Wayfarer) My favorite Motorcycle, Thanks to him.
With my guess, he is the number 1 Helper, his humanity level is 1000.

TheSlenderman

Donator
I would like to give commendation to @TheSlenderman for being so kind, I just needed assistance about the sidejobs, didn't know their cmds. He followed me at every job, I made him lose much time and i feel ashamed about it. Also he made me a gift (Wayfarer) My favorite Motorcycle, Thanks to him.
With my guess, he is the number 1 Helper, his humanity level is 1000.
Thank you very much for the kind words @Yasman97 <3. No need to feel ashamed, we have a team of great Helpers that are here to assist players like you in anything they need.

dope sick

Silver Member
Last night I was having some trouble with adding a cell door to a cell I was making. So I made an assistance and @TheSlenderman answered promptly, he came over to my house and we found out that the cell door in the furniture doesn’t open. I have no idea how to apply textures in the furniture system so I was going to give up with it, but @TheSlenderman was very helpful and spent a lot of time trying for me and was successful. I tried to give him a tip, twice and both times he returned it like a gentleman.

Honestly, In every interaction I’ve had with him he’s been friendly and very helpful, I couldn’t commend him more.

Also I’m sorry I wrote this so late after the assistance, I’m pretty forgetful.

TheSlenderman

Donator
Last night I was having some trouble with adding a cell door to a cell I was making. So I made an assistance and @TheSlenderman answered promptly, he came over to my house and we found out that the cell door in the furniture doesn’t open. I have no idea how to apply textures in the furniture system so I was going to give up with it, but @TheSlenderman was very helpful and spent a lot of time trying for me and was successful. I tried to give him a tip, twice and both times he returned it like a gentleman.

Honestly, In every interaction I’ve had with him he’s been friendly and very helpful, I couldn’t commend him more.

Also I’m sorry I wrote this so late after the assistance, I’m pretty forgetful.
Thank you for the kind words @AmnesiaHaze and I'm sorry about the long time you had to wait for me finding the right texture D:

Neilonas

Donator
@TheSlenderman I commend this bloke, he's one of the nicest, most helpful person out there. No matter what, the guy didn't break up on me when I needed help the most.(And after an hour of talking, he helped me resolve the position.)

tsetso

Bronze Member
@TheSlenderman Helped me a lot to understand a lot of things in this server. He is probably the friendliest person I've ever met! Not only that, but also he gave me some money to have a good start playing. I'm very glad that I've met him, without him I'll still be very new to the server!