What's new

Commend a Helper

Enochulus

@TheSlenderman This person took a good thirty minutes to an hour to help show me how you grow weed because I had asked, very helpful and showed no signs of impatience, even went out of his/her way to drive to my house oocly to show me how its done, and paid for a furnishing piece as if I would already have one, I think this person genuinely enjoys helping others and can be trusted.

TheSlenderman

Donator
@TheSlenderman This person took a good thirty minutes to an hour to help show me how you grow weed because I had asked, very helpful and showed no signs of impatience, even went out of his/her way to drive to my house oocly to show me how its done, and paid for a furnishing piece as if I would already have one, I think this person genuinely enjoys helping others and can be trusted.
I'm glad I could help you out! Just let me know in the near feature if you do require any more help, and thank you so much for the kind words ^^

Cuki

I'd like to commend @TheSlenderman.
I've been asking help over /assistance these days alot, i needed info about planting weed in my house, stuff about furniture etc. this guy literally answered every /assistance i did, he's very active and helpful, definetely one of the better helpers on the server.

TheSlenderman

Donator
I'd like to commend @TheSlenderman.
I've been asking help over /assistance these days alot, i needed info about planting weed in my house, stuff about furniture etc. this guy literally answered every /assistance i did, he's very active and helpful, definetely one of the better helpers on the server.
Heeey thank you for the kind words, Cuki! ^^

Last edited: