Changes To Be Made

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adams

Donator
Xtreme said:
Adams said:
Xtreme said:
I was talking about the two unofficial mobs and two unofficial black gangs that are not really needed IMO.
Just merge them/tell them to join the available official gangs :/
There is only one official black gang.
And three official hispanic gangs.
I know :/
But that doesn't mean we should also have other black gangs. I did not personally aim this at you, but 342 is really active and it would be good if you managed to make an agreement with 323 and merged two factions. Perhaps two "divisions" or "era"s in one faction slot would be good.
Just because they are official and we aren't doesn't mean that they are 'better' than us OOC'ly or IC'ly.
I'd never merge 342 with any other gang.

Brent

Donator
Xtreme said:
Adams said:
Xtreme said:
I was talking about the two unofficial mobs and two unofficial black gangs that are not really needed IMO.
But that doesn't mean we should also have other black gangs. I did not personally aim this at you, but 342 is really active and it would be good if you managed to make an agreement with 323 and merged two factions. Perhaps two "divisions" or "era"s in one faction slot would be good.

You can't just merge 2 gangs together, no matter which ones.

Lior

Banned
You see from Bolsheviks and that Bulgarian faction that the merge was unsuccesfull.
In my opinion there's no need to script any gang right now. Just keep the unoffical.

Adams

Donator
FireTruck said:
You see from Bolsheviks and that Bulgarian faction that the merge was unsuccesfull.
In my opinion there's no need to script any gang right now. Just keep the unoffical.
At the very most, wait until one faction gets descripted then think about scripting another.

Tom

Donator
Delerious said:
Xtreme said:
Adams said:
Xtreme said:

You can't just merge 2 gangs together, no matter which ones.

Of course you can, Just aslong you set it up right and make it fair deal for everyone, Also that you consider that the another gang's rank ranks so no anger appears, Of course.

paxie

Legendary Member
| Charcer | said:
You don't mix gang colours together, that's like trying to mix the bloods and the crips, it just won't happen.

Yeah. If we'd have two crip sets, they SHOULD merge. But 342 Avenue Families and CBC? Xtreme are you crazy

Lior

Banned
342 doesn't represent the same colour, nor something. Hence why it is a pretty bad idea. (Just for the record)

Xtreme

Donator
Pax said:
| Charcer | said:
You don't mix gang colours together, that's like trying to mix the bloods and the crips, it just won't happen.

Yeah. If we'd have two crip sets, they SHOULD merge. But 342 Avenue Families and CBC? Xtreme are you crazy

I'm not crazy, I only have a large penis.

Xtreme

Donator
Xtreme said:
  • Playerbase: Would be nice if someone designed one of those signatures that updates itself whenever a player is online IG/offline, or the server ping etc.. along with the server's IP. It could help the server playerbase if every player put it as his signature in the SAMP Forums or other(s).

Here's my try. You will notice that when you click on it, it will direct you to the website.

Code:
[url=http://redcountyrp.com/][img] http://filesmelt.com/dl/1090.jpg[/img][/url]

Status
Not open for further replies.