Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasta

Retired Admin
Jazz said:
Rasta said:
Zomane said:
Mike said:
The newbie chat should be removed, since it is rather useless as everything is explained on the forums into detail. So they would have to visit the forum (basically forcing them to read not only the guides but also the rules) instead of just asking. Plus the amount of constant /N abuse is annoying and I am not even bothering to answer anymore, since Helpers or Helper Mods do not even get the chance to answer since some random Newbie already, either answers the question with an incorrect answer or another helper takes the question already. Instead of having a newbie chat, they should be a system like /ask or /question, that sends all available Helpers (Helper mods would be removed), the request of the new player and they could take it similar to /assistance. Would be less screen spam, less abuse and all over all better for the server since /N is yeah...meh no comment.

I made a similar suggestion, got denied by Rasta.

Link.

If you had the same idea and Rasta denied it, be sure that I will take his weed away for a week.

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

Xtreme

Donator
Here are things that I think need to be fixed:
  • Gangs: Really, we have a lot of gangs in RCRP. We should decrease the amount of gangs instead of increase it by having more unofficial ones. This is slowly turning into a cops and robbers RP. If you see a new gang in the unofficial topic list, just lock their post and assign them to an already existing gang other than giving them a chance. It's really becoming ridiculous; The two current unofficial black gangs can join CBC and the two other mafias/mobs whatever they are can join The Outfit as it's a mob as well. I don't see the point of having unofficial gangs when the applications are closed.
  • Global Punishments: Should be harsher. I'm not saying that we should directly permanent ban someone who makes a small mistake, but something really has to be done.
  • Forums: Too many damn people trying to start flamewars. Remember when the General OOC was filled with epic topics by people who felt like sharing ideas and having fun? Now it's full of topics like "AWHG MAGAWD TEH ECNOMOY SUX" or "POFFEFEF U ADMIN KORUPT" or "AGH SERV0R KOMING TO END ZIS IS SPARTA". Seriously, something has to be done with these. IMO everyone that attempts to start a flamewar should be temporarily banned at the least.
  • Playerbase: Would be nice if someone designed one of those signatures that updates itself whenever a player is online IG/offline, or the server ping etc.. along with the server's IP. It could help the server playerbase if every player put it as his signature in the SAMP Forums or other(s).

That's all I could think of, I hope this will actually be considered.

Lior

Banned
Xtreme said:
Here are things that I think need to be fixed:
  • Gangs: Really, we have a lot of gangs in RCRP. We should decrease the amount of gangs instead of increase it by having more unofficial ones. This is slowly turning into a cops and robbers RP. If you see a new gang in the unofficial topic list, just lock their post and assign them to an already existing gang other than giving them a chance. It's really becoming ridiculous; The two current unofficial black gangs can join CBC and the two other mafias/mobs whatever they are can join The Outfit as it's a mob as well. I don't see the point of having unofficial gangs when the applications are closed.

• FSU can not be merged as it is quite original and unique. :whistling:
    And yeah, now everybody think he can lead a faction without the required skills and experiance.

Xtreme

Donator
I was talking about the two unofficial mobs and two unofficial black gangs that are not really needed IMO.
Just merge them/tell them to join the available official gangs :/

Lior

Banned
You can not tell someone to shut his faction off. People just seek to lead, and to have power.

Adams

Donator
Xtreme said:
I was talking about the two unofficial mobs and two unofficial black gangs that are not really needed IMO.
There is only one official black gang.
And three official hispanic gangs.

Lior

Banned
Adams said:
Xtreme said:
Each one represent something else. And Diablo Cartel it is not a gang. (As far as I know, right?)

Xtreme

Donator
Adams said:
Xtreme said:
I know :/
But that doesn't mean we should also have other black gangs. I did not personally aim this at you, but 342 is really active and it would be good if you managed to make an agreement with 323 and merged two factions. Perhaps two "divisions" or "era"s in one faction slot would be good.

Lior

Banned
Xtreme said:
Adams said:
Xtreme said:
I know :/
But that doesn't mean we should also have other black gangs. I did not personally aim this at you, but 342 is really active and it would be good if you managed to make an agreement with 323 and merged two factions. Perhaps two "divisions" or "era"s in one faction slot would be good.
Just no. Robert and Rich will never accept such a thing. And it is quite dumb if they're in war, it would be mission impossible to figure out how many members there are online of the opposite gang.
Offical it is just a name. Nothing to be aimed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.