What's new

[ALEC READ PLEASE] Master account problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay_Maoni

Banned
Hi, i was loging in and forget my name.
Now i know my name and i can log in, But it says this

Your login has been blocked and marked as suspicious.
In order to login, please answer the following security question that you set.

What is the lastname of your favourite school teacher?

Answer:
And i dont know the lastname.
What to do now?

Terry The Bear

Donator
Re: Master account problems

You should make a ticket about it on the new master account you have, and ask for the security answer. If you have enough proof, he will tell you the answer, or reset the password. I hope I answered your question now ;)

Terry The Bear

Donator

Oh, you should use /assistance in game, when you see Alec_Rae on admin duty. Then you should ask him if he could reset the password, or give you the answer. I'm sure it will be no problem if you have any screenshots or any emails that can prove it's yours.

matthewvl

Donator

Terry The Bear said:
Oh, you should use /assistance in game, when you see Alec_Rae on admin duty. Then you should ask him if he could reset the password, or give you the answer. I'm sure it will be no problem if you have any screenshots or any emails that can prove it's yours.
That or Email him.

Terry The Bear

Donator

matthewvl said:
Terry The Bear said:
That or Email him.

You have a better chance of getting in contact with him when's online, and assisting.

Terry The Bear

Donator

Yes, you're right. Have you tried to get in contact with him in game? I'm sure that's the easiest way.

Status
Not open for further replies.