What's new

[Alec] Another question about properties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romank

Donator
Hi. Could someone inform Alec about my two questions here?

So.. I've just noticed that there's quite a few inactive businesses and house owners. Could the players get an update as to what you're doing to fix A&K Properties to get this fixed? Because it's pretty tedious to have to wait around without any notice. I would really like to buy a business, but fuck buying an electronic shop for 3 million, seriously (no offense, Jasper...).
On a related note: could you tell us when you're planning the next biz/car/house wipe? Would be really awesome for you to do that.
-Thanks,
R.

SirMalleus

Donator
I support this. There are important enterable businesses that have not been stocked in weeks. I don't even have the money to buy a business yet and I still think they should be owned by active people.

Eirik

Perhaps as appose to an overall wipe, some sort of coding can be added into the server to perform checks on owner activity, and if an owner is inactive for over a certain time period (let's say 15-30 days), the business/house is forfeit as though it's been abandoned. This would allow for more active players to get a chance at claiming it, and remove the need for wipes to active players. Just an idea though.

Romank

Donator
Eirik said:
Perhaps as appose to an overall wipe, some sort of coding can be added into the server to perform checks on owner activity, and if an owner is inactive for over a certain time period (let's say 15-30 days), the business/house is forfeit as though it's been abandoned. This would allow for more active players to get a chance at claiming it, and remove the need for wipes to active players. Just an idea though.
Yep... hopefully that kind of thing will be added in the near future when Alec appoints a new scripting team.

Jacob

Silver Member
Well roman I think you're out of luck for now until Alec figures out your problem. PM me if you need any more help

Romank

Donator
Jacob said:
Well roman I think you're out of luck for now until Alec figures out your problem. PM me if you need any more help
Thanks for your help, it helped. I hope Alec can see this soon. You seem like a pretty good guy. Thanks.

Bear

Retired Admin
Just a wild guess, but doesn't he do wipes in 2-3 months of time? I dunno about A&K but there are some profitable business there.

Good luck, but I'm sure the businesses may cost a large sum!

Romank

Donator
Bear said:
Just a wild guess, but doesn't he do wipes in 2-3 months of time? I dunno about A&K but there are some profitable business there.

Good luck, but I'm sure the businesses may cost a large sum!
:( I liked it better when they were cheap and whoever got there first won it... Why does Alec even need A&K? Can't he just spawn 10 million if he wants? Lol.

Eirik

Didn't want to make another topic, so I'll just bump this one since my question is related.

I was wondering if when you own a business... Do profits accumulate 24/7 to be collected daily when you're on, or do they only accumulate while you're online? Just trying to get an understanding so I know whether or not buying one is a good idea for me, considering asking prices for most would take me about 3+ months of owning to even make back what I spent, and that's being on a few hours a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.